How are you feeling?

DarkSeeker

I feel empty and dissociated from reality

$hit! I have an assignment due before midnight and I haven't even started yet
$hit! I have another assignment due in 2 hours and I haven't even started yet
$hit! I have gotten an assignment that was due yesterday and I even have started yet

Well those things do happen every once in a while

Lost Girl

I've been picking arguments with everyone all morning. And now that they are gone, I'm miserable and feel like crying.

NickyNacker

i feel good at the moment. talking to a friend on msn and listening to music.

earlier i got scared because i thought i heard someone banging on my back door (it's 4 AM) lol but false alarm

Nack

Banned
Jesus... I've been in the house for too long. I kind of release some fustration on my siblings a while ago. Talk about a domino effect :\ everyone got really annoyed and pissed at each other, heh. The only time i get out is for college and that part of my life is shitty. I think i'm turning into an agrophobic... more and more problems.

Harleyq

Embarrassed and flattered at the same time. I spilled 6 glasses of water at the host stand tonight at work, soaking all the menus. Every time someone mentioned it jokingly, I rushed tot he other end of the restaurant. I felt like such an incompetent nuisance

But then later, a customer complimented me on my appearance and my workers were talking about how many sex partners they had and I was both congratulated and met with shocked expressions when I truthfully said "Just one" - the waiter I work with told me he thought I'd have more than that and squeezed my shoulders saying "Man, that's awesome, that takes some integrity". So it is nice to know I come across as someone who has the social skills to attract more than one sexual partner, even if it isn't true. Small victories

Elad

Banned
I got more drunk than I probably have in my entire life last night, because I had a nightmare week and I needed an escape.

Saying that.. I'm feeling a lot better now which isn't saying much, lol.
:rolleyes:

I got more drunk than I probably have in my entire life last night, because I had a nightmare week and I needed an escape.

Saying that.. I'm feeling a lot better now which isn't saying much, lol.
:rolleyes:

I'm glad to here your feeling a lot better today Elad:)...in case you can't remember, we spoke in the chat box last night.:)

AGR

yesterday,I went to a restaurant with people from my new work,it was a farewell party for one of the guys,I hadn't done something like that for years,also made a friend,seems like a good guy,he called me to go fishing with him next week.

Square_Eyes

Pretty overwhelmed by all the work I've got going on at the moment. If I don't fail the exam I have on Tuesday it will be nothing short of a miracle.

mrb

hungover , so im going to the gym ......... weres me flaming headache tablets .... and me bottle of water ::(: and iv taken off some stupid post i put on here last night ...... dunno wtf that was all about .... not that i remember .. big sigh .. who ever invented beer needs shooting

Last edited: