How are you feeling?

simpsons2007

Have had a terrible headache all day @_@
Internet will be cut off tomorrow and I've decided I'll take my chances and just steal a wireless connection!
I feel like a thief!

...At least this isn't LoZ; I won't be known as a thief forever for stealing once...
Don't tell on meee!!

I'll make sure the police are on standby all day tomorrow to catch you out steeling a wireless connection. :D

I just humiliated myself in front of my biology class. For some reason in lab I was the only one that couldnt make my own dichotomous tree and couldnt even finish the lab. Not only did I get called out in front of everyone but the teacher made the comment "if anyone doesn't understand this feel free to stay behind. Dont worry I dont think anyone will be looking." And then looks at me saying "Jr stay behind after lab and I'll explain it to you". The she proceeded to talk to me like I was mentally handicapped while showing me what to do. I broke down and started sobbing in front of her. A grown man crying like that. Not only did I make myself out to be a moron but Im also a cry baby. I dont see myself coming back from this. I already had very little pride in myself as it was but I thought I at least had my mind to be proud of. Now I have nothing.

That was amazingly unprofessional of her.

I finally fell asleep around 8AM. I overslept and missed my therapist appointment. I'm a little mad at myself for letting my anxiety get the better of me. But I'll live.

dottie

i filed a police report against my coworker's daughter for hit-and-run today. according to the police they are very familliar with her. i gave her a week's grace period to return my calls but nothing... so it's come to this. sitting 4 ft from her mom, my supervisor, everyday isn't going to be awkward at all. oh well. it's only for the next 2 weeks. i refuse to be trampled on like a doormat even if i am a socialphobe. i expect some level of respect. :l engage: stress.

Dead_on_Arrival

Insomnia took me and twisted me into a tangled mess. 1 stinking hour, Cos the dogs need to pee and I hate wet dog nose on my face. Couldn't go back to to dreamland.

I feel so worried about my ugliness. I know I have been saying this so many times... But it is a sure thought coming up every day. I feel ugly, so I act being uncomfortable in my skin and that makes me look insecure and tensed around people so they can see I'm nervous and stupid.

I can't handle this feeling. I wan''t to gain weight, i''m so slimmy and I hate being so afraid and feeling anxious about how i get percieved by others...

Incredibly anxious. Luckily though, the first day back starts at half ten, so I don't have to get up too early tomorrow, and I have time to 'mentally prepare myself, I guess.'

I'm ****ing scared, argh. :S

Dead_on_Arrival

I feel so worried about my ugliness. I know I have been saying this so many times...

If that is you in your avatar pic you are far from ugly. You are very pretty. ;)

But just remember it's not just about what you see in the mirror. If you have a beautiful heart that should be enough for anyone who is looking in the right place.:)

planemo

Self destructed again. I was just tired of keeping everything in control and I guess I missed being a train wreck with no more need to keep everything in line. Now I guess I'll stew in self pity...