How bad is your Social Anxiety?

Etbow23

I got "101"..I don't know if i'm really as severe as other people honestly. I probably force myself to do things though even if I don't like it.

52(fear) + 49(avoidance) = 101

Foxface

I think girls I fancy are the main contribute to the social anxiety. When I'm around others, it's not as bad, but still bad. WIth girls, it's like 100 times worse!

TailsAlone

I got 80, just between moderate and severe. Sounds about right. It wasn't the greatest test, though; it seemed kind of thrown together and the answers don't reveal much.

My fear was 37 and my avoidance 43, so I'm a little more withdrawn than I am fearful. That part sounds right too.

important to read

Mine was 123 when it was so bad I had to drop out of high school. Now it must be really low because I worked hard to force myself to get over it. THREE years of baby steps and now I'm fine. But if I don't "maintain" it, it starts to come back. So I throw parties.

U

user deleted

55 (fear) + 57 (avoidance).

Some of these questions pertain to more OCD aspects for me than S/P so I don't really know that this is an accurate score.

55 (fear) + 57 (avoidance).

Some of these questions pertain to more OCD aspects for me than S/P so I don't really know that this is an accurate score.

Yeah, I'm not sure how accurate it is either.

Back when I took it... I think it was last year... I got a pretty low score, but I can't remember what it was and I can't find the post (it was under a different username).

I noticed my anxiety has gone up since then, I got a 69. This seems accurate, as I have been more depressed and anxious in general lately.

I still the question the test though because it doesn't consider some factors, and... I don't have parties. I don't know if I'd be afraid to have one, I have never thrown one and don't know when I will, if ever.