How do we cope wid our avoidant behavior:Post ur experience

rahulindia

Hi friends i know that everyday life for us is full of pain but there we all must have devised ways to just try and forget about our condition atleast for some time...... for me there are these suddent bouts of confidence when i feel that i am no different from others and i can easily talk to them........well this moment is a good moodlifter but when i actually approach people i again become a fool hence just i keep failing

go ahead tell ur side of the story what u do to relieve urself at least for sometime.........

sometimes i think that we unncecessarily worry too much about talkin to people and thier responsees but the biggest problem is our wicked mind which makes us the kind of people.

coriander1992

I find that going somewhere where you are totally comfortable, and just letting go and having fun is a good way to forget.

When you are having loads of fun, you don't have time to think about things, and so you don't get into your negative thought patterns that cause you to avoid things.
Lets you forget about SA for a while anyway :)

hartbrokenvirgo

coriander1992 said:
I find that going somewhere where you are totally comfortable, and just letting go and having fun is a good way to forget.

When you are having loads of fun, you don't have time to think about things, and so you don't get into your negative thought patterns that cause you to avoid things.
I love your avatar! :D

coriander1992

hartbrokenvirgo said:
coriander1992 said:

I love your avatar! :D

Hehe thanks :D

Skog

Re: How do we cope wid our avoidant behavior:post ur experie

rahulindia said:
we all must have devised ways to just try and forget about our condition

I cope by trying to be a kind, helpful person that I assume (maybe inaccurately) that others would want as a friend.

I wish I could say that was a successful device.