• I'm on disability

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I live off inheritance money

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

mrb

get by what ? a bus , a person crossing the street , be a little more specific :D LOL :D:D

Zav

My parents somewhat support me (they pay for my school and give me money for bills once in a while), though I don't have any money leftover for spending, and I'm even going in the hole a bit. I often can't even make payment dates on time. So I don't even really "get by". I am just getting screwed right now.

Exeunt

So far, parents. I'll be living with them for 6-12 months after college while I'm waiting to enter the USAF.

DanFC

I'm pretty much in Zav's shoes. In college so they are paying for things, but money is tighter and tighter and I'm going to start getting swallowed up by debt.

lyricalliaisons

I picked "My parent(s) support me". Even though I take care of my mom & pay all of our bills, etc. I do it all with her money & it's been that way since I was 19 when she had a very bad stroke & could no longer do those things for herself. But my dad also sends me money from time to time if I really need it. Sometimes I have to pay it back, but sometimes I don't.

Noca

Banned
I live on disability ($803 CAN/month) and with my parents. I'm totally broke and drowning in debt.

I pour coffee. 8 freaking hours a day, 5 days a week. I'm saving up money for when I go to college in September, and then hopefully I can get a job that doesn't destroy my soul on a daily basis.

Julesie

My parents/disability.

It's a bit of both. I get disability money which I pay some to my parents. Instead of the usual amount they would charge they give me a discount and pay for some stuff themselves.