How do you relax on a daily basis?

DarkAngelos

Hello. This thread is about how everyone of you on this forum relax, What do you do? Jogging? Going for a walk? Playing computer games? What do you do to ''refill your batteries''?

I want to know.

Invisibleman

I usually just curl up nice and cozy with a bunch of blankets and watch some of my favourite shows like mythbusters,I usually have a massive beverage aswell::p:

good topic :)

most days, in no particular order:

stretch & exercise
walk or ride bike
take photos, I can really lose myself doing this
ten minute meditation
listen to music
online stuff
nap
have a cup of tea
watch one or two good shows on tv
cooking can be relaxing, too
alone time, which may incorporate the above

EscapeArtist

Oi, habits aren't so good at the moment around relaxing.
Overeat, drink, kratom. Sometimes play piano.
Oh and a guilty pleasure right now is anything 90s and childhood related :3
Listening to old 90s music (backstreet boys anybody...?) and old childhood films

.. Will pick up running, bikerides, gym, walking again, really sick of 'overeating' being the main one. Blech... How to change that...?

Guess I'll start today with even just 10 minutes exercise, and pick up some peppermint tea

vexatiousmind

take my doggie for a walk
read
listen to music
video games
punch my punching bag- not so much a relaxer, but is the best stress relief for me
annndddd sleeping- probably my worst habit is sleeping in late even when I am no longer tired. It stresses me out more when I get up though because I have wasted the day. I guess if you don't so it everyday like I do then it would be a good thing :p

Silatuyok

I usually get online for a while when I get home. I don't know why that is relaxing, but it is. Other than that, I take a walk, or go do a little work outside around the house. At night I drink peppermint tea, make some popcorn, watch old tv shows in bed before I go to sleep. Exercise is very relaxing, but I've been lazy lately.

Section_31

When i come home, i put my feet up, grab a cold one, (cold one being arizona iced tea with honey and ginseng) and put on star trek :).

montejocarlo

music or nature sounds
internet (online games or browsing random stuff)
writing
drawing
eating (this always works)
audiobooks
photoshop
movie marathon

Last edited: