How do you spend your weekends?

fate12321

Saturdays, i usually go to church, well that's if I want to. Sundays I usually just spend the day doing noting (Ex. playing games, on the internet, etc.)

Crankor

I do different things. Not always what people call exciting but like sometimes i'll go out to a movie theater, stay home and play some piano, try cooking something i never have before (best way to learn but have a sub shop on speed dial incase) i bought pick up sticks not to long ago haha, i bought some blocks for my nieces kid and well i've probably used them more than her, i enjoy going to the local cafe and reading psychology articles too. Problem i run into at times is most people my age are married with kids and don't have the same interests or are too occupied with thier own stuff and people that aren't, are younger and rather go to partys and sleep around. SO there are a number of things i'd like to do but i won't do by myself just because it would feel awkward.

Kiwong

Photo wildflowers Saturday morning
Shopping
Photograph sunset Saturday evening
12km run Sunday morning
Siesta
Bushwalk and photography Sunday Avo

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Lately, I usually have been finding new cafe's and quirky eateries with good food and testing them out.
The weather is slowly starting to turn towards spring, so it'll be a great time of year to get out and about.

CrazyGirl

Since it's Labor Day weekend coming up, I'm invited to a party. Then possibly to another party.

Other than that, home on the Internet, watching Netflix, cleaning, taking care of my pets

planemo

34ad5da0274b0133fea7005056a9545d