How I control my facial blushing problem. Please Read!!

satran

I have been suffering from severe facial blushing since middle school which led to social phobia, anxiety, and sweaty hand&feet. I have a hard time speaking in front of people because of my facial blushing and nervousness. I often could feel burning sensation on my cheeks. I could also feel my pulse on my red cheeks when I'm neverous.

As crazy as it may sound but I finally found something that would help me with social phobia, anxiety, and sweaty hand&feet. NO SURGERY and NO MEDICATIONs!! I did some research on PEARLS and I found that it helps people with high blood pressure, ANXIETY, and diabetes. I have a pearl bracelet that was given to me but I had never worn before. Since facial blushing is caused by anxiety, I thought that I would wear it to see if it really works.

It took less than an hour for me to feel the difference in my body. And it took about a day to see the difference on my cheeks. In general both hands are dried but the hand that the bracelet is on is a lot dryer. I feel less nervous when called on at work or when speaking to someone. I do not feel the burning sensation on my cheeks anymore. Needless to say I am so very HAPPY!!

If you are consider SURGERY or in taking lots of medications. Please try to wear pearls first. And NO, you do not have to buy expensive pearls(they could be in any shapes or sizes). The pearl bracelet that I have is salted water pearls. Cultured pearls should work. I'm not sure about fresh water pearls tough but I think they should work just as well.

Wearing pearls could not harm you. Maybe it could work for you as it did for me.

Please don't give any judgement until you try it first.

satran

satran said:
I have been suffering from severe facial blushing since middle school which led to social phobia, anxiety, and sweaty hand&feet. I have a hard time speaking in front of people because of my facial blushing and nervousness. I often could feel burning sensation on my cheeks. I could also feel my pulse on my red cheeks when I'm neverous.

As crazy as it may sound but I finally found something that would help me with social phobia, anxiety, and sweaty hand&feet. NO SURGERY and NO MEDICATIONs!! I did some research on PEARLS and I found that it helps people with high blood pressure, ANXIETY, and diabetes. I have a pearl bracelet that was given to me but I had never worn before. Since facial blushing is caused by anxiety, I thought that I would wear it to see if it really works.

It took less than an hour for me to feel the difference in my body. And it took about a day to see the difference on my cheeks. In general both hands are dried but the hand that the bracelet is on is a lot dryer. I feel less nervous when called on at work or when speaking to someone. I do not feel the burning sensation on my cheeks anymore. Needless to say I am so very HAPPY!!

If you are consider SURGERY or in taking lots of medications. Please try to wear pearls first. And NO, you do not have to buy expensive pearls(they could be in any shapes or sizes). The pearl bracelet that I have is salted water pearls. Cultured pearls should work. I'm not sure about fresh water pearls tough but I think they should work just as well.

Wearing pearls could not harm you. Maybe it could work for you as it did for me.

Please don't give any judgement until you try it first.

To clack013,
If you have facial blushing, I would recommend you wear pearls. I've been wearing for about 2 weeks now and I still don't understand why it works. I don't ask WHY it works. The only thing I know about it is it helps me with my facial blushing problem. I am just trying to help others that are suffering from facial blushing like I did.

Google it with "pearls cure illness"

clack013

cool ok thank u. I was just curious because I googled pearls for anxiety and got nothing. But I will look at the cures illness thing. I have flushing as a side effect from ditropan that I take for hyperhidrosis. Not sure if it will help for this or not.

Pitrus

OK sounds alittle black magic alike to me, but i wont critisize untill i will try that out althought i doubt it strongly.

its alittle funny who would think pearls would help them lol.

Blushed

Could we get an update on this satran? Just seems a bit hard to belive. Are you still having success with this?

virtue

MAYBE THE PEARLS ARE CUTTING OFF THE CIRCULATION IN YOUR HANDS SO LESS BLOOD GOES TO YOUR HEAD (WHOOPS) naa theyre probaly magic pearls, C,MON