how is your bedroom now?

My bedroom is pretty boring. I still need to do something with it ):. There is like nothing in it. I have pretty much no stuff, and should probably get some. At least it's really clean I guess.

Neph

there are too many paintings that i've made along the walls

i might change the wall color, right now it is a boring grey-purple

i want to paint it evergreen

and i must vacuum the floor and take out the garbage, its full of paper

My room is teeny tiny, with a bed, socks all over the floor, other clothes all over the floor in one corner, under my desk is a whole bunch of garbage and stuff...And yet I can't be arsed to clean up lol

TheNewZero

That was a really good article JonnyD thanks for posting it.

My room's tiny, messy, and infested with rabbits. Funny, I get really weirded out by people coming into my room too. I get sort of paranoid that someone might find something like my journal or meds or think my room smells.

NormanBates

Messy messy messy. school starts tomorrow.
meaning that this semester, i will be all over the place. just like my possessions.

Tab

I hate my room. Its still got quite a bit of stuff in it from when I was a kid. I don't wanna get rid of it but I got no where to put it and nothing else to put it its place. My clothes are usually folded and I just throw them on the floor in a clear spot and i usually just throw my clothes when I'm going to bed on the floor until it forms a pile and then put it in the washer. I got a small tv with out cable I sometimes watch before going to bed. My favourite thing in there though is my aquarium. I got three fish right now, my last one died which was about 5 years old, it was a bala shark. My other favourite things are my lava lamp and my bed, oh and my ipod I listen to before I go to sleep. I also like this lego tie fighter I put together a while back that sits on top of one of my dressers. Oh and I got 2 weird things I wouldn't be able to sleep without, theres a miniature troll doll that sits on my window with yellow hair I put there a long time ago and an evil eye stone my uncle gave me a long time ago that I put on the handle that opens the window. If those two things weren't there I wouldn't be able to sleep. The troll doll I feel like its some sort of...thing that likes to sit by the window and I've developed a liking to it and the evil eye is supposed to ward off evil spirits.

Ya anyway heres how its all laid out:

|--------------------------------------------|
| dresser window aquarium |
|cupboard xxxxx xx | |
|tv x x x x x x x | |
| x x x x x x xx | |
|door xxxxxxxxxx dresser | bed|

all the x's are my clothes and the room is I think 15x15 feet so not that big.

I love my room! I've made it a lovely little haven for myself. Which isn't a good cos I'm inclined to stay there too much!
It's really cosy, I wallpapered the big wall a month ago with a mad floral purple pattern, and I've a big bed that takes up most of the space!
I hate my room being cluttered, so I end up throwing all the clutter on a chair I have in the corner of a room which never ever gets sat on. Then I've big anatomy posters on another wall cos I'm a big science nerd.
Other stuff in my room is my tv, my knitting and my hot water bottle! :lol:

I really wanna go back to bed now! Damn this thread :lol:

Naniwazu

In one word: messy! Books scattered across the floor, clothes hanging out of cupboard, chairs, bed, piano, everything cramped into the tiny space that is my room. Thanks for reminding me I need to tidy up my room!

recluse

myroom.jpg

lettypagb

My guitar is on the floor ,my clothes too, cables and journals everwhere all my stuffs like dvds ,games ,are in the closet ,good topic

recluse

sleepysparrow said:
recluse said:

Nice guitars!

Thanks :) The red one is a Fender Jagstang which was originally designed by Kurt Cobain, it's a combination of the fender mustang and fender Jaguar. They are very hard to find now because they have been discontinued for years. I don't play it much because the sound quality aren't that good.

The black one is a Fender Jaguar hh and sounds so much better.

I also have a Squier stratocaster which was my first guitar.

nico82

Mines is a huge mess; stuff's just everywhere. And since I'm a packrat I got tons of junk that I don't want to throw away :D

redpine17

Yup Yup My Rooms very Boring except tv and computer. i need some more personal touches. and its very messy i cant be bothered to clean up sometimes lol

ripewithdecay

my 'room' is currently a couch that isn't even mine with a laptop (that is mine) stuffed under it and my clothing is stuffed in 2 big laundry bags nearby.
yeah im kind of a bum at the moment.........