How long have you been on this site?

SilentStranger

Yea, I know it shows the date that you joined is displayed on the side.. but who as been here the longest?

According to the Whois records, this site has been up since Aug-2003. Anybody been here since then?

As for me even though I have lurked here once or twice before, I only joined last year.

Why ask this question? I donno... lately I have been feeling time passing me by. And that other post about how long you had treatment got me thinking. I suppose I am also interested in how people attitudes to this condition change.

-SS

rado31

SilentStranger said:
Yea, I know it shows the date that you joined is displayed on the side.. but who as been here the longest?

According to the Whois records, this site has been up since Aug-2003. Anybody been here since then?

As for me even though I have lurked here once or twice before, I only joined last year.

Why ask this question? I donno... lately I have been feeling time passing me by. And that other post about how long you had treatment got me thinking. I suppose I am also interested in how people attitudes to this condition change.

-SS

Hm, is this a competition. Have you happened to be with this same nick in NNTP group before?

SilentStranger

I could ask the same question from you!? :)

Yep. If its a SP newsgroup, that'll probably be me. Having said that my nick seems to be a common nick.

It good to know that somebody remembers me. I always thought I always just blended into the background.

-SS

rado31

SilentStranger said:
I could ask the same question from you!? :)

Yep. If its a SP newsgroup, that'll probably be me. Having said that my nick seems to be a common nick.

It good to know that somebody remembers me. I always thought I always just blended into the background.

-SS

Actually i think i found this site via assp newsgroup. There are very few nick that i remember (other were pretty odd and hard to remeber). John Sheppard, Saved by zero, riccip-uk ,me4ladyuk and you. Although i can hardly remeber anything that we discussed.

I used to have some kind of fetish for n.g.'s . I loved that place until i realize it is totaly unreliable (faking, deleting posts; problems with servers inter-communication, etc. even moderators sometimes couldnt do anything)

Penny68

This is my first time here, never even so much as clicked on this site before although I am a regular and long time poster at another SA forum.

rado31

Penny68 said:
This is my first time here, never even so much as clicked on this site before although I am a regular and long time poster at another SA forum.

Hello and welcome Penny68 ,

hope you'll have fun here.

maggie

many, many moons 8) But i'm so different now than when i first came on..helped to find out i'm not alone in this..and get to know people i never ever would have had the chance to know if not for this :wink:

Sacrament

A few years. Got banned, supposedly for two weeks, but since I was never unbanned, I got a new account.

kyle

Banned
maggie said:
many, many moons 8) But i'm so different now than when i first came on..helped to find out i'm not alone in this..and get to know people i never ever would have had the chance to know if not for this :wink:

Thank you, maggie. I think you are very special.

maggie

kyle said:
maggie said:

Thank you, maggie. I think you are very special.
thanks kyle..that's really sweet..((hugs)) to you :)