How many brothers and/or sisters do you have?

How many siblings do you have?

• Total voters

LittleKitty

I have a brother who's two years older than me. He's a lot more introverted than I am. Though, he doesn't have social phobia, well none that I know of.

Last edited:

me-tan

I chose zero, even though I have a biological brother. He always treated me like dirt and we never got to know each other... So I disowned him. Though that's not to say i never tried, it just got pointless because all he would do was throw abuse at me and ignore me all the time... generally he treated me like i was lower than dirt.

Four sisters and two brothers- all younger. Plus two older half brothers and a half sister from my dad's first marriage, but they are so much older (19 years to 10 years) and I didn't grow up with them in the household or anything, so I don't really count them. Having a huge family did not help, I think in a way it made me worse, as I started hiding at an early age from interactions with my siblings- all they seemed to want to do was tease/make fun of me, or treat me like I was younger (even though I'm older). They were the ones making friends with the neighborhood kids, while I couldn't get along with anyone and stayed in my room or the garage with a book or a musical instrument as my "companion."

BleedTheFreak

Just me.

It did have some positives, like getting all of the attention from my family. I have four first cousins and they're all younger than me, three of which are considerably younger so I was pretty much the only kid at most family gatherings for some time. Of course, it was lonely sometimes. Can't remember any imaginary friends but I did spend a lot of time in my own head even then, possibly more so now.

Dani.F

I have one sister and she is 12 years younger than me and totally different from me as been outgoing, extrovert and all that stuff though

WeirdyMcGee

related on both sides? 1
related on mom's side? 2
related by marriage or half? 6

older sister is outgoing but has OCD and anxiety, low self esteem
younger brother is extremely outgoing with maximum self esteem