How many of you have told your life story here?

Damaged

I've said some things on here about my life but no life story. I am pretty much an open person so i could do lol =)

Silvox Black

I have not divulged my life story to many people and certainly not to anyone on here. I see no reason to bore everyone to death and have no real motivation to tell pointless stories.

yumesa

I made a summarized story of my life in my intro post if that counts! Its relieving to type it all out. Its almost as good as having someone who wil willing to listen to you. Almost, lol.

Hmm.. this seems to have gotten a surprising bit of response... I personally can't write much about myself... It'll be like... This happened, then this... uh... Wait, that doesn't capture the feel of things... let's try again... this, then this... then... uh... wait, that's not quite right either... and that links to...

Like Lord of the Rings or 1001 Arabian Nights tale where there's too much to tell. Hmm.. that gives me an idea... Maybe I'll post it on the poetry forum sometime.

"Imprint, splice onto character".

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I have told many stories of my life but by no means my life story. Some things I will bring with me to the grave, others no one cares about, and some have not yet happened.

MaliceInWickedland

I haven't really told my life story, but I have noticed that the few things I've posted on the forums so far are pretty lengthy. I think it's because I'm comfortable opening up on these forums knowing that everyone on this site is just like me: socially anxious. The fact that everyone on here is socially awkward in one way or another makes me feel less awkward about my approach on things, you know what I mean? Funny thing is, most of the things I've said on this site have never been said in real life. It's pretty sad to know that I have more of a life on the internet rather than in the real world.

Last edited:
I haven't really told my life story, but I have noticed that the few things I've posted on the forums so far are pretty lengthy. I think it's because I'm comfortable opening up on these forums knowing that everyone on this site is just like me: socially anxious. The fact that everyone on here is socially awkward in one way or another makes me feel less awkward about my approach on things, you know what I mean? Funny thing is, most of the things I've said on this site have never been said in real life. It's pretty sad to know that I have more of a life on the internet rather than in real life.

Where is So Cal? Wait. South California?

Socially awkward? Sure am. Understood and misunderstood all at the same time. Even here.

Lots here have probably said a lot that hasn't been said in real life (refusing to use online-speak, iRL). So don't worry so much.

Last edited:
I hate writing about my life. I did it on several ocassions when I wrote to some psychiatrists and needed to get all that crap out. An endless string of failures and bad luck. Equally I hate my CV. Bleh.

Hehe... you changed your sniper chicken avatar.. I mean sniper kitten. Cute kitties.. Anyway, I would hate my CV if I actually had one. Just a blank page for the drones!

I'm actually a little surprised at one thing though... That people are not only willing to tell their life stories, but also put up their pictures on forums.

Last edited:

Anomaly

I've never had the inclination to post much information about myself, much less a "life story." A few members here know a bit about me -- I consider that the best context for sharing information of this type.

Outer_Senshi

I've shared a little about my life to a specific person of this forum. Although, there are certain things that I just can't say because I'm not comfortable with.

I'm a mistrustful person by nature so...