How old you all?

proudmummy

I'm 20. Such a mix of ages on here, i'm seeing alot of older people on here...which is quite scary really, would hope that SA would be something we'd grow out of :?

Lots of love to you all

Videotape

howdy partners. im 19. yes that's right 19. wat are u going to do about it. thats right. nothing. im a cute little doggy.

JonnyD

I'm 20! i love the diversity here, people from many places and diferent ages =)

mommy or mummy - i'm scarred from both 8O...
maybe a dad someday, but it's no less then 10 years ;) - Ok they way i'm going i turn into a ethernal uncle ...

proudmummy said:
I'm 20. Such a mix of ages on here, i'm seeing alot of older people on here...which is quite scary really, would hope that SA would be something we'd grow out of :?

That is exactly what I thought. I kind of relied on growing out of it or somethin but seeing all the older posters here it looks like its not gonna happen.

Oh yeah & back on topic im 20, the SA seems to be getting worse & worse as I get older though.

user12053

I'm 26, turning 27 next month.

When I was about 13 I thought my SA would go away when I would turn 18... Nuf said!

proudmummy said:
Such a mix of ages on here, i'm seeing alot of older people on here...which is quite scary really, would hope that SA would be something we'd grow out of :?

At 28 I'm the second oldest in this thread. The average age of internet users is ~38. That strongly suggests that the vast majority of people grow out of it... or they use their time to find some sort of solution which works well enough to not come to these forums.

Contrary to the opinions of kids, mid to late 20s isn't old. :p