How to implement The Secret in life

bobby

I have just recently learned about the secret and have started trying to implement it in my life. My biggest difficulty has been my job. I currently work an assembly-type job, on my own, eight hours a day. With all that free time on my own, I inevitably succumb to that sinking doubt: "How is it going to happen?" "Is it really possible?"
Years and years of self-doubt is challenging to overcome, I know, but forty hours a week of this type of thinking will naturally prevent manifestation of my dreams!!!
I was hoping that maybe I could get some hints and tips from people who are using the secret in their own lives - a different perspective would be very helpful indeed!
Thank you

sawyer9r

Two suggestions - first, ask the universe to make you aware when you travel into negative thoughts because awareness is the first step. You consciously think positive and then your old negative thoughts hit the ball back
Have you wondered how to bring the Secret Law of Attraction into your life?
Click www.NewSGR.com to discover "The Secret" behind "The Secret" and find out how to get what you really want ... really, really fast.
Enjoy!

bonafide

Guys...please don't fall for this secret stuff. It is all such a crock. I know you want relief from your pain, but I"m telling you...this stuff is so bogus.

TrustNot

The secret is a helpful way of showing you all the negative energy you bring into your life, even though it may not make sense to you.
If you keep yourself positive you wont even notice the negatives you once focused on, because your too busy bringing what you want, instead of what you fear into your life.

Thelema

Use some logic. If they cared about everyone knowing this and changing the world with the secret mankind has always needed....then they wouldn't be trying to sell it to you. Would they?

Lets assume for a moment that The Secret is 100% correct. Those asses are keeping it a secret! They're so selfish they only care about people that can buy their stuff! They have the secret to a happy life for everyone! Lets spread it like the greatest discovery in the history of mankind!...They don't sound so hot now, huh?

Some_guy

It's simply the law of attraction.

Can't be a bad thing to do it, really. The main point is to shift your thoughts toward what you want instead of the negative stuff, which is a good thing.

Does it have perfect feedback 'from the universe'? Not all the time, but very often yes. Not because of some paranormal phenomena (at least not in my belief), but because most of the time when the mind expects something to happen, it will try very had to make that expectation happen.

t0m

Have to disagree with people saying the Secret is BS - it's really not!

Although it is a bit over the top and is just rehashed information, the law of attraction exists.

A positive thought is 100 times more powerful than a negative thought.

The more you think about beautiful and amazing thing, the reality is those things are going to come right to you.

The more you think about things you dont want to happen, or things your scared of, the reality is those things are going to come to you. Because your dwelling on them, it's just putting those images out there, those frequencys from your brain.

Whenever your starting to feel scared, or your having a bad day, instantly think of good things, amazing and beautiful things, think about going out there and living the life that you want to!

If it's snowing, go out there and think of sun. If you got no money, go out there and think about being a billionaire. If your horny, go out there and think of me, naked, on top of you, sweating a little bit, doing all the things you want me to do to your body. I must sign out, cause right now you have to go take a cold shower :wink:

krs2snow

"The Secret" is a Westernized version of Taoism.

if your horny, go out there and think of me, naked, on top of you, sweating a little bit, doing all the things you want me to do to your body.

Rrrraww! Come get me, big fella! :D :wink:

shield

'The Secret' is Not bullshit the only bullshit is that it is a secret. It is not a secret. Positive thinking is but one of many parts of the success puzzle because it supports continuous action which produces results. It is BS that results will just manifest themselves to u merely by u wanting them. If there is anything that should be called the secret it is 'Action'. Action brings results. U can do all the positive thinking in the world but no action means no reward. Similarly u can do all the negative thinking in the world and couple that with action and u will get a reward.

Example; Student number1 really wants to pass a science test and follows the secret by thinking about success everyday e.t.c but he doesn't do any revision.

Student number2 thinks he will fail his test and thinks about how he will fail everyday. He is so scared that he will fail that he revises 3 hours per day. Guess what student 2 aces all his tests while student 1 fails everything miserably. So work/action produces the reward.

But hold on there's a catch: Student 2 wouldn't have revised 3 hours per day if he was 100% convinced he was going to fail because that would be pointless cos he knew he was going to fail so there would be no point in revising. He did actually believe that he would succeed if he put in the work, or at least that working would drastically improve his mark. So 'The Secret' is a key to motivation which supports action (the real secret). It is not in itself a means to success.

We need to think about things logically with our own minds. And not swallow everything that is thrown at us.

Thelema

t0m said:

Although it is a bit over the top and is just rehashed information, the law of attraction exists.

The more you think about beautiful and amazing thing, the reality is those things are going to come right to you.

The more you think about things you dont want to happen, or things your scared of, the reality is those things are going to come to you. Because your dwelling on them, it's just putting those images out there, those frequencys from your brain.

Whenever your starting to feel scared, or your having a bad day, instantly think of good things, amazing and beautiful things, think about going out there and living the life that you want to!

If it's snowing, go out there and think of sun. If you got no money, go out there and think about being a billionaire. If your horny, go out there and think of me, naked, on top of you, sweating a little bit, doing all the things you want me to do to your body. I must sign out, cause right now you have to go take a cold shower :wink:

If it's so powerful, they can prove it in a scientific test. It's their burden of proof to prove it in the first place, not my burden to disprove it. If they believe in it so much, they can think positively about proving it scientifically...like all those psychics and witches and all that other...stuff...

silentangel

i dont believe in selfhelp books and gadgets its just a money making scheme. i personally only consult one book, The Bible. whatever in need is in there.

social_phobia2008

Well , this secret thing. I've seen some debate here.

Pesonally, I watched the movie. And the conclusion is that everything works according to the Law of Atraction. So if you're sad, you got a BIG chance to be sadder, casue u atract negative feling. Same goes for happiness.

So where is the fu*king Law of Compensation ? I thought it existed. :evil:

It;s all screwed, how can you think positive if bad things haped to you ??? Cause thinking positive attracts positive things, as I understood.

I tottaly disagree with the Law of Attraction, cause in our case, feeling depressed attracts more and more and more and moooooooore negative things, while happy people get happy things happening to them and became more happy and so on.

So I guess that's why rich people get richer, and poor ppl get poorer.

It;s not FAIR.

Just to think of it, being angry now makes the ''universe'' send negative things to happen to me, so it sucks.

By the way , many alternative treatments rely on this LAW, so I guess it's true.

hbanana11

I just signed up for this "Notes from the Universe" email thing (I think they call it the TUT Adventurer club) the other day. A friend reccomended it for just little inspirational quotes you get each day. I like it so far. Its not all just the sappy inspirational crap...that does nothing for me. It is humorous at times and thats what I like about it.

Here's the beginning email I got welcoming me...this one is a bit cheesy but it makes good sense:

Jambo Hannah ******!
It's official, we've completed the customary background check and the prerequisite interrogation of your family, friends, and loved ones, and you've been voted in!

TUT'S ADVENTURERS CLUB is a reality, with over 250,000 Charter Members from 182 countries, and NOW, Hannah ***** from ******* is one of them, JOLLY GOOD! By the way, JAMBO is Adventur-ese for "Glad our paths have crossed, in this most awesome of all Adventures, called life!" (It's also Swahili for hello).

The primary purpose of this club is to provide you with a reminder service of life's everyday magic, of how powerful you are, and of how far you can reach. Sometimes it's easy to lose sight of these truths, particularly living in a world that wants to insist that we're limited, aging creatures, stuck somewhere between luck and fate. A life properly lived is an easy, luxurious life, it's not supposed to be hard, though we can make it that way with limited thinking, low expectations, or failing to see ourselves as we really are: Infinite Beings of Light. Fun loving gladiators of the Universe. Adventurers just being human, with eternity before us and the power of our thoughts to shape it!!

WE MAKE OUR OWN REALITIES, OUR OWN FATE AND OUR OWN LUCK. That, is how powerful we are, and ******, that, is how powerful YOU are. And to offset all the mainstream thinking to the contrary, you deserve to hear this kind of message as often as you have to hear all the others.

And, Hannah, we didn't want a chance like this to go by without reminding you of how AWESOME you are. Without you, there wouldn't be an Adventurers Club, AND FAR MORE IMPORTANTLY, without you, your insights and emotions wouldn't be added to the infinite mosaic of all that is. Verily, space, time, and everywhere ever thought of would be far less than it is. We're honored to include you among our founding members.

Thanks for becoming a TUT Adventurer. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. Until then, remember, "Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!" (This is your new club's motto!)

Tallyho,

moonlight

t0m said:

Obviously theres a difference between changing your perspective through thought and changing things in the universe through thought. Sure you can act positively to someone and them reciprocate postively to you(doesnt take a genius to figure that out) that was one of there starting examples, but thinking positively about an inanimate object is a completely different thing, all that stuff about gaining material possesions & wealth is all bogus.

Like the example they used about the boy wishing for the bike. They tried to make out like him invisioning the bike somehow brought the bike closer to him. He got the bike because his father saw how much he wanted it. You can call that "Laws of Attraction" I call that basic human behaviour...

Or what about the stupid example of how one person invisions being stuck in a traffic jam and then he ends up being stuck in a traffic jam. Oh shit you mean it's not because we have thousands of cars trying to get through a 3 lane pipeline????? It's because one guy thought about a traffic jam...... So by using the secret apparently you can divert cars to avoid a traffic jam?????

Nobody denies that you can sit down and think of amazing happy things and feel good, but thinking about financial gain is not going to do anything... unless thinking about it motivates you to do it, but then once again thats not what the laws of attraction are about... or maybe to a degree they are, none the less some of their claims from "the secret" are ridiculous. You're not getting that porsche just because you think about it every night before bed.