How to start a conversation with a female?

There is a girl in my class that I will love to get a chance to know. The other day, we were in a group evaluating papers. I noticed she smiled when we made eye contact. She also asked me where I'm from because I made a reference to NYC in the paper. I answered her and, I asked her the same question. How can I get the chance to know her. We don't sit near each other in class. Did she send a cue to to let me know that she was open for conversation?

Last edited:

lettypagb

hii ,
then she gonna say hii ,
then you say : i like your hair color
then you talk to her , and if she leaves you , follow her , if she dosent answer keep talkin , just keep goin ,

iahpifha , kiddin
i dont know , talk like you would with a boy.

Maybe just approach her before or after class and say hello- maybe ask her about her weekend or something- or make a comment about homework- any kind of small talk for a start- then see how talkative she gets- short answers/not smiling etc. probably mean she's not interested- or she's shy or just having a bad day. But keep trying with her (and/or others) and it will gradually get easier.

RND_CHR

Ask her how her weekend was. Listen for things she likes to do and talk about those things with her that you two have in common. Or ask her what she thinks of the class or teacher. I think school is really really easy to talk about with people because everyone has an opinion about it.

Sure_whynot

There is a girl in my class that I will love to get a chance to know. The other day, we were in a group evaluating papers. I noticed she smiled when we made eye contact. She also asked me where I'm from because I made a reference to NYC in the paper. I answered her and, I asked her the same question. How can I get the chance to know her. We don't sit near each other in class. Did she send a cue to to let me know that she was open for conversation?

You dont need a que to start a conversation with someone, you dont need anything for that matter.

Just walk over and say "hey, Im *whoever*" "hows it going?"
& ask her what her name is at some point in the conversation.

You'll kick yourself if you ever understand the simplicity of talking to people.
I've been on both social ends, trust me.

You just do it, dont think about it, just do it.

Thinking will make you nervous. This isnt a big deal, you dont need to be nervous. You talk to people all the time... this is no different in any way.

Check out Sickjokes "girlfriend" thread if you feel like it.
He's a good guy for this kind of self-improvement.

Rheves

You dont need a que to start a conversation with someone, you dont need anything for that matter.

Just walk over and say "hey, Im *whoever*" "hows it going?"
& ask her what her name is at some point in the conversation.

You'll kick yourself if you ever understand the simplicity of talking to people.
I've been on both social ends, trust me.

You just do it, dont think about it, just do it.

Thinking will make you nervous. This isnt a big deal, you dont need to be nervous. You talk to people all the time... this is no different in any way.

Check out Sickjokes "girlfriend" thread if you feel like it.
He's a good guy for this kind of self-improvement.

I totally agree with the thinking about it to much, you have to just DO IT. Dont think about it at all, well a little maybe lol, and just do it.