HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6,000!!!!!!

Anonymous

Stevetenney?
Ummmmm, you've supposedly got $42,000 and you are at a social phobia-shyness forum sharing your good fortune with "us" instead of out having a great time spending it all? I suppose you just decided to take some time away from it all... regardless of not knowing one single person here personally, because you wanted us all to "get rich" out of the goodness of your heart, with absolutely nothing in return for yourself? Right! Duhhhh, I'm blonde, and even I don't think so! What I KNOW~~ is that I am insulted! Insulted that you would think that just because the members here may be shy, or have phobias about socalizing, that we would be good "prey" or targets for your scam. Read the posts here, we are INTELLIGENT people, our shyness/phobias do not cause us to be brain dead. :x

Anonymous

I know how you can turn $6 into $6,000. You walk in a bank with $6 dollars in your pocket and then you take out a gun and you ask the cashier to give you $5,994 dollars in a bag. And then you leave the bank.

Yossarian

Hmm..... you could put a bet on England winning the ashes. I reckon that's about a thousand to one :? Nah who am I kidding? You're probably better off sticking it in a savings account and waiting for the interest. :cry:

Anonymous

greattttt

ty for the tips stevetenney i now am also a millionaire. guys i seriously suggest u follow his advice. wow. i cant believe how much you've helped steve. you're a great guy

if you really want to turn $6 dollars into $6000 dollars, then just ask me. I have developped a university and Donald Trump approved program. I have thousands of satisfied customers. Listen to what one of them have to say:

This program has turned my life around. I went from living on the streets to living in a mansion in Hollywood. All because i chose to buy this program -David Smith, 21, California.

For a limited time you can download my program for the low price of $149.99. and when you order within the next 1 hour, you receive a free multi-function screwdriver! think about it! what better way to handle all that new money youll make then with a new multi-function screwdriver!

Just go to my website with visa or mastercard at www.getrichandpopularin24hours.com

Anonymous

Answertoyourquestion said:
I know how you can turn $6 into $6,000. You walk in a bank with $6 dollars in your pocket and then you take out a gun and you ask the cashier to give you $5,994 dollars in a bag. And then you leave the bank.

lmfao