Howdy Strangers

DarkSeeker

Hello there,

I'm carrying a heavy burden in my heart. I was never loved, nobody ever cared about me, nobody ever showed any interest in me, nobody was never there to protect me or support me in my times of need.

Being alone is not something natural to me, but it was still something I was born with.

My years of never ending agony has caused me to split into multiple personalities. I'm not sure it's a bad thing though, at least I got myselves to keep myself company and make me feel a little less abandoned.

I've gotten no friend and no family. Looking at the past I guess it's better this way. With time I've become too strange to belong anywhere, may it be with good or bad people.

Nack

Banned
We are lost souls my friend, bear in mind that you are not alone. Although you feel out of place, know that your kind exist everywhere. The truth is that we are all very far away from each other, and if we were to meet, i doubt that we can cure each other illnesses. We want things, we need things that we cannot have. When we try we fail and that fail contribute to our demise.

My friend, know that you are not alone. There is no word i can give you to lift your spirit. All i can do is share with you my thoughts, its all i can do. What you do with them is up to you. It may mean little to you, or may mean a lot. That is for you to decide...

We all suffer from the same thing, loneliness is a bitch. I too cannot push my way through this suffering.

chickenmaryjane

We are lost souls my friend, bear in mind that you are not alone. Although you feel out of place, know that your kind exist everywhere. The truth is that we are all very far away from each other, and if we were to meet, i doubt that we can cure each other illnesses. We want things, we need things that we cannot have. When we try we fail and that fail contribute to our demise.

My friend, know that you are not alone. There is no word i can give you to lift your spirit. All i can do is share with you my thoughts, its all i can do. What you do with them is up to you. It may mean little to you, or may mean a lot. That is for you to decide...

We all suffer from the same thing, loneliness is a bitch. I too cannot push my way through this suffering.

So true,::(:

DarkSeeker

Why thank you. It's a strange feeling to see the very first thread I've made here pop up randomly. I had forgotten about it.