hyperhidrosis and iontophoresis interview success

ashley83

I am 31 and suffered with hh since forever. It has hindered me all my life particularly being left handed my school work would smudge across the page, corners of my books would curl up. Playing computer games with friends was embarrassing as the joypad would be soaked after i played. Meeting boyfriends was awful at the thought of holding hands. As i got older I found the worse situation was job interviews. Sweat would drip from my hands down my arms mainly at the stress of the though of shaking hands with the interview panel. I bought an iontophoresis machine (idrostar) and recently completed the full treatment course. Yesterday I had a job interview and for the first time in my life not a bead of sweat came from my hands. They weren't even clammy! I felt so relaxed for the first time ever. Even if I don't get this job I feel like I have had a personal success already. I highly recommend this machine and I will now buy the adaptors for axilla to try and get this under control to save having to have botox injections.

hyp-hi

That is great news! Job interviews are the worst with HH. I also use ionto which helps, but I still sweat in situations like that. Welcome to the forum!