Hyperhidrosis: The ultimate solution (for some of us)

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I know you guys are just joking and daydreaming, and I don't want to break your bubble but...

Once you're on your island or in your little piece of land north of Canada, with a bunch of other SA sufferers that you don't necessarily get along with... Then what

Then I ask my bartender for advice!

THE_SHINING-22-600x450.jpg

BTW, I don't think everyone realizes that this thread was posted in the HH forum and relates to HH. :thinking:

outofthisworld

well its very simble, if u arent happy in the colony u leave, the end of the day its not a prison, plus if zombies actually happend we all would be safe

fate12321

I know you guys are just joking and daydreaming, and I don't want to break your bubble but...

Once you're on your island or in your little piece of land north of Canada, with a bunch of other SA sufferers that you don't necessarily get along with... Then what

Then we take over the world!... just kiding, hmm good question though.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?

Yes no bubble popping here ty! :giggle:

TLB

I'm up for this! I can help you with your research too, I'm doing a masters this year and a PhD next year

lonely_drummer

couple years ago, me and couple friends were talking exactly about this,, why not making a colony of such kinds, and we every started looking for islands around the world and we found that there are for very affordable islands around Belize area for less than 500k! lol

I have heard that land in Central America is the place to buy! Super cheap!

I don't know if canada is the answer to your problems haha. I live on the west coast of canada and don't get me wrong, canada is sweet! Not to sound arrogant lol, but I like my home. Whenever I say that, someone tends to come back at me about how our government is going to shit and blah blah blah. I could care less about that. Canada is about open spaces and beauty that is rarely matched. Us Canadians are generally pretty chill people. However, snap back to reality, people are people. I am intrigued with your desire for a colony in the north which I have been thinking of for years. There's lots of crown land up north which is bomb. But if you're not good with the cold, watch out! Just in an average southern city in canada can have brutal winters pushing -30C. I've been to whitehorse in the Yukon and that winter is nuts! -50C

Earthcircle

Migrate to Canada

and if there is someone here who is from canada and can help me get a job there (any kind of job)I will be thankfull for the rest of my life .

And in general I think we should establish a colony somewhere in north of canada . That would probably be a life project don't you think ?

maybe thats more rational than thinking of doing a PhD and a research about the autonome nervesystem. lol:crying::):applause:....:thinking:

I tried this. I lived in Canada for about 9 months, but I couldn't interest anyone in hiring me for a more permanent position, so I couldn't stay. I do recall feeling lonely in Canada sometimes, I have to admit.

Anyway, at this point in my life, I feel that I failed to make progress because I don't deserve to be well. I don't deserve a social life, or anything good for that matter. Yes, psychotherapy works. Yes, the medications work. But they only work for the worthy. They don't work for someone like me who subconsciously undermines everything for neurotic reasons. I deserve infinitely many kicks in the face.

Last edited:

williamreinsch

Haha! yes it would indeed be interesting :giggle:
We organize meetings, no one turns up because of our SA..
Social get-togethers, no one turns up because of SA..

LOL! yeah thats the reality of it! it's so sad :( it would be the most silent place on earth but I think I would be way more comfortable that way! Whoever is hosting the events, I would feel for that dude..

We need to bring some really well trained therapists and psychologists with us. Throw a meeting every day and everyone who does not show up has a therapist or psychologist visit their house the next day to help them and build up their courage to come to the next meeting or the next one after that!

Then we shall live like tribesman, build a fortress, dress up in our own tribal clothing, elect leaders and have all decisions decided upon everyone's individual votes. Then we will start off our own civilization built up from the ground by SA sufferers. We will be quiet no more! That will be our tribal chant.

In reality i'd probably get too excited and be the only one taking the tribal thing seriously... everyone else would be hiding looking out their windows at me covered in leaves having a panic attack because everyones looking LOL :)

SweatyCanuck

Good luck with your idea. I live in Canada. It's not cold here and we don't live in igloos. It's been over 30 c all week and the humidity is through the roof. I think you're going to need to go to the North Pole

Alon_Ov

Good luck with your idea. I live in Canada. It's not cold here and we don't live in igloos. It's been over 30 c all week and the humidity is through the roof. I think you're going to need to go to the North Pole

Hhhh... you just described my febuary. Here it gets around 42 and 40% humidity 5 mounths a year. Israel is too *******ed small.

fate12321

My dreams in living in a igloo are crushed now, : P