I am slowly dying due to my Depression

yrf

I am slowly dying due to my depression. I don't know what i am doing now days. I am in depression from a longtime, but since this Tuesday 3/12/2013
my depression got so high. I got into soo much depression that i feel like, i just wanna go to sleep and never wake up. This Tuesday we wrote the English Essay in English class. It was a requirement in order to pass the class. I completely messed up that essay. If i fail that class.I will not get any Financial Aid and it will also lower my GPA, and i don't have any kind of money to pay for anything. I just don't know what should i do. I am just dying by only thinking about it. I also don't have any jobs right now. which the another reason for my depression

Sorry for my English. I am not a good English speaker. English isn't my first language.

Marc7

I think I am indirectly killing myself by not going to the doctor and seeing if I have I high blood pressure and high cholesterol. The problem is even if I do get results for high blood pressure and high cholesterol I most likely won't do anything about it. Also, another problem is I don't care if I die because right now I have a lot of stress and my life is not going well right now. Don't get me wrong I don't want to die but for like the past two years I haven't had any motivation and if I do something it is after I procrastinate for a long time. :(