i am the only one..

lifesnotfair

Please dont' tell me that i am not alone, i have no friends, no g/f, everyone else seems to have all of this. I know of nobody that is single, its to the point that i just want to die...

Anonymous

Don't worry

Dear Guy,

I was going to tell you that you were not alone, but I then decided to follow your strict instructions to not tell you that. Hey dipshit, why are you trying to lie to yourself? You just FUCKING SAID YOU HAVE NO ONE. You're obviously alone. Christ. Just go find a girl who's madly in love with you and start a whirlwhind romance with her. That always does the trick. It worked for me. Glad I could help.

Two Words

Anonymous

I'm sorry

You're just realizing that life isn't fair now. That must suck. Take these words for consolation: you're right. Life isn't fair. You'll get over it, I'm sure. We all do. Well at least you don't have the burden of a loving girlfriend by your side during these difficult times of disillusionment. That would just be dead weight, trust me.

Love,

Two Words

Anonymous

You're not the only one. There are other people in the same position. I know it doesn't make you feel any less alone, but you are not the only one that doesn't have any friends. I know what you mean about wanting to die, but don't do anything stupid, okay? You'll be alright. Just keep living and trust that God will guide you to freedom. Eventually, you will die, and then you can go to Heaven and be happy forever, or maybe the world will end before you die (today, I hope. I'm getting sick of this world...) and then you will get to go live on a new, perfect world, where there is no such thing as SA, and everyone is free and happy and has tons of friends. You'll be free before either of those things happens as long as you don't give up. Just trust God. He loves you, and He won't let you suffer forever. I'm supposing that you probably find my optimistic attitude very irritating, so I will go now. I wouldn't want to annoy anyone. That would make me feel bad about myself, and then I would be embarrassed, and...oh, I hate SA! :( I will pray for you.

Horatio

You aint alone, I now know that there ARE others like this in the world.

SA can be a very lonely condition. I find that I am more lonely in the big cities. I have never had a gf and find it hard to make friends. I seemed to be constantly walking in a crowd of strangers, everyone in twos or threes or more whilst me being by myself.

To me it is less lonely to be in a quiet coastal community where Im pretty much the only permanent resident. Im seriously considering becoming a hermit as with my condition it seems much less lonelier when Im not constantly reminded of the fact that most people have company.

But then again, becoming a hermit would sabotage my efforts to get better and unless I find a random power source and modem in the middle of the forests and mountains then I wont be able to keep in touch with you fine people.

So yes you are alone, but no your not the only one who is alone. So technically maybe you arent alone?

Horatio

loucat

i used to think like you lifesnotfair, then i was bluntly told by someone who i now class as a good friend that they found my negativity really irritating. I didn't agree at first but then i realised despite how much i went on about being alone, and having no one, i was in fact pushing people away. So i made the effort to be more positive and gradually began to have more social contact, oh yeah and Prozac helped! Having a girlfriend won't ncessarily make things better, it'll only distract you for a while. We all wish we were dead at times and believe me i have tried, but in the end all that achieves is hurting the people who love us most, we all have someone, take care x

lonelycody

If you are feeling alone and have got no friends or girlfriend then it can be something for you to work on. Having a girlfriend isnt a really big issue at the moment, the first thing you need to do is learn how to make friends. the only way you are going to make friends is to learn to be a friend to yourself. Treat yourself the same way you would treat a friend, with respect. Stop being so down on yourself and all the negative thinking needs to stop. Thats what turns alot of people off in the first place.
You mentioned that you want to die, is that because things are a little hard at the moment. They don't have to be. You can take the easy way out but then you are just giving up and being a wimp as if that is the reason why you want to die then you are able to make the changes necessary to get there. It all depends on how much you really want to change.

arlequin

Hello lifesnotfair,
Maybe you haven't looked right but there is a lot of single people and people who are or feel alone. One person can have his/her family for instance, but it doesn't mean this person can't feel alone. Don't waste your time thinking you're alone, with no friends or girlfriends. Use it to find ways to try to meet people who could be your friends.

LilMissTragic

Its gonna be pretty damn had to get a GF or friends if your going to stay so negative. At the moment your just feeling sorry for yourself, we all do it from time to time but its not going to get you very far. I know how you feel, been there a million times but ya gotta try. Do you actually do anything to try to meet people???.