I Can Help You Cure Your Blushing

Jackall

omg PPL wtf r u waiting for seriously start testing this stuff out and post on here what youre results are so maybe if this works for few others we can cnsider this as viable cure.

theoneandonly

omg PPL wtf r u waiting for seriously start testing this stuff out and post on here what youre results are so maybe if this works for few others we can cnsider this as viable cure.

I'm going to start soon. I've been so busy I haven't even found time to go out to buy anything.

Jackall

i can blush but lets say i come in too class and im not red were usually i was red as hell, i had to meet some people i didnt got red, i even went shopping in grocery store and went to register and usually id blush but i didnt, i feel confident like i havent felt in long time. I dont even remember when was the last time i felt so good.

But i also met another blusher in real life and we became really good friends we talk on phone all the time and we live close so some of this might be related to that not sure and its a she.

but if person has Histadelia (Histamine High) he should be blushing most of the time,and social situations shouldnt have any impact on that or am i wrong??

I agree with "doesit" I'm afraid but I so wish I could agree with you...

Social problem is a curse and not a disease & so I remain doomed LOL

Emmmmy

I heard on the radio a while ago that antihistamine's are good for blushing - so I can well believe this.

Maybe if there's anyone reading this whose not sure whether they'll response to methionine, could take an antihistamine to see if it has an effective.... (sort of like a short cut test).
This is great news - I hope it calms my anxiety too.

cure

Cure, have there been any slight improvements from your last update?

No, still the same.

But I have noticed that when I take 50mg of Niacin now I don't flush as much as before.

I think I will go see my doctor and ask him if he knows of some place where I can get my histamine levels checked.

R

redwing

Hi,

I'm new here and have been reading this post with alot of interest.
I too can relate to alot of the symptoms, but also realise that this whole problem really became alot worse for me about 10 years ago when I started bodybuilding.

At this time I started taking in very high levels of protien.

Is it possible that even people without histadelia can have a blushing reaction caused by the high protien diet, if histamine levels are increased?

Glad I stumbled across this thread, I will definitely try this!

I have every symptom listed on page 1, my long toes have provided many a laugh!

Last edited:
I got my Calcium last night at the supermarket and ordered my L-Methionine online today

I will post to let you know if it works

How is it going for those who have tried it, so far?

grimaldi

After a little reading I found out that histamine is acting as a transmitter of the central nervous system. Blushing is thought to be related to the sympathetic part of the central nervous system, so a high/low value of histamine can for sure affect blushing.

Histamine is an amino acid. Did anyone experience side effects such as; tiredness, reduced appetite, sluggishness, memory loss etc.? If so, did it disappear eventually?

Thanks!

grimaldi

ONE MORE interesting thing. I read on another site that if you easily sneeze from sunlight/bright light you are most likely to have high histamine (don't ask me why). I always did this, fact is I sneeze almost every time I see the sun after spending an hour or more indoors. People use to laugh at this and apart from myself I only encountered one more person doing this.

Interesting. Too bad I live in Hong Kong and can't get hold of the stuff....

cure

After a little reading I found out that histamine is acting as a transmitter of the central nervous system. Blushing is thought to be related to the sympathetic part of the central nervous system, so a high/low value of histamine can for sure affect blushing.

Histamine is an amino acid. Did anyone experience side effects such as; tiredness, reduced appetite, sluggishness, memory loss etc.? If so, did it disappear eventually?

Thanks!

Yeah I did some research on histamine too and found some interesting information like:

Histamine is an immune factor produced by the immune system's mast cells that causes swelling, blushing, sneezing and itching when the body encounters allergies, wounds, or infections. Histamine is also released during times of embarrassment or self-consciousness, and acts as a neurotransmitter.

In some people, their sympathetic nervous system causes a temporary vasodilation (widening of the blood vessels) of the vessels that go to their face and neck. Wider blood vessels mean that more blood (read: RED blood) can rush to the skin creating that wonderful rosey-face look. In other people, it's a release of hormonal factors such as endorphins, prostaglandins, histamine, and others that cause the vasodilation.

One of the many functions of histamine is to dilate blood vessels.

And to answer your question no I didn't get the side effects you mentioned.

grimaldi

OK this will be interesting. I ordered the stuff today, and can recommend everyone that iHerb.com have a special price right now on 360 capsules of L-methonine for some 25 USD. Pretty cheap, and they ship worldwide 3-5 working days for 12 USD.

I have been diagnosed with an overactive sympatehtic nerve system, which results in blushing, palpitation, "fight or flight response" and maybe also is related to my ridiculously excessive sweating. I have tried everything - really everything - without getting enough relief.

Since I am used to failure by now I will not put a too big hope to this cure. But if it's helping I will send flower to Blush - that's a promise..

Cheers

TubalCain

I went to the doctor again Monday and he could not test me for high histamine levels. Therefore I recommend that anyone who wants to get a blood test for high histamine levels call ahead and ask whether the clinic can test them for high histamine levels. My doctor is going to talk to some allergists and immunologists to see if they can test me.