i can't relate to no one, or connect with no one

SocialButterSlip

I feel like I can't connect like socially or virtually with people. Just some close friends, btw I don't mean connect like friends connect I mean how people converse and you have a good time having a conversation. I noticed that with the people I connect most are with some puertoricans, I don't really know why, and I mean the ones straight from island. I mean they curse, and don't think of it of a great deal, when in the right social condition that is, they talk about sex, and make sex jokes, without the double morality stuff, which is really cool men and women a like talk about these things. I've seen people say the nastiest stuff, and do the most awfullest stuff, then to go on church on sunday, and start telling "other" people they are going to hell because they this and that. Is that i really hate it when I'm being censored I feel like I'm not me. Aren't we adults? I can't curse in the med forum because is a professional forum, give me a break you guys r not even doctors yet. -_- I say the word "fuck" in Okcupid I get my message deleted wtf are there 11 years trying to meet their soulmate? I just hate double morals with my guts. I did'nt know people where so anally uptight on the internet, and it just make me sick to my stomach when I read posts that are so clean and angelical, btw I'm talking about the real superficial places like myspace. I'm going to rant bit sorry... But this is not fucking teletobie land, where the sun is smiley face. *the sun giggles*

xlincslassx

I also feel the same i feel like im boring and that no one finds it interesting what i have to say, im often jelous of other peoples friendships and how much fun they have wish i could be more confident.

froghat

Yeah, this is my problem as well. Whenever I'm having a conversation with someone, it's so awkward, I just want it to end. I never get to experience a good connection with people and this is why I have no GF. I think it has something to do with my confidence, but I don't know.

aboobooboobooo

froghat said:
Yeah, this is my problem as well. Whenever I'm having a conversation with someone, it's so awkward, I just want it to end. I never get to experience a good connection with people and this is why I have no GF. I think it has something to do with my confidence, but I don't know.

Same here :(