i didnt do it!!!

helpmeimscared

hya guys, yes another blusher here. since i was 15 i suffered from this problem after, and this is strange, i became hot and flustered in an over heated classroom. my friend observed that my cheeks were bright red and from that point on.. it hasn't got any better. however now, it goes through stages, sometimes i can be quite confident in front of a boss other times i blush like noones business. and if i meet someone in the street i know i blush. if someone talk about blokes or sex i blush big time. and funnier still, at work, if someone does something wrong and we are all asked who did it, i instantly blush as though it was me!! just the thought of being the center of attention is criminal. so tell me can you get free medication from the nhs to deal with this?? please let me know. :oops:

sidney

Hey, im the exact same! i hate it when we look guilty about something that we havent done and people just dont believe you!!
Im gunna talk to my doc soon and see what he can do for me but as far as the nhs goes im not sure so i'd also like to know, if anyone can give us advice?
BTW any of you blushers have any tips for me on how to explain to my doc how bad this is and how to tell him cus im finding it hard :(

erdie

I also have this guilty feeling when I haven't done anything wrong. I am 41 now and thought that I had stopped blushing in my twenties. That was until a couple of years ago at work and someone asked me a question about where I was going for holiday and I went bright red for some reason and don't seem to have stopped since. It has got even worse lately though, I work with a gay bloke and someone at work said something about the 2 of us being an item and I went bright, bright red. I told my wife and daughter about this when I got home from work and went red again, now I think that I have somehow got this into my mind about going red over this subject that if someone mentions gays around me or on the tv I go red as I think my wife is looking at me accusingly. I have not got anything against gay people but I have never had any gay feelings so I don't know why this is happening.