I don't know???? Nothing!

What's your most overused word and/or phrase? I say I don't know and nothing more than anything. Half the time I say I don't know I do know, but just don't want to say it. I will never say my opinions or the correct answer unless I am absolutely sure it's correct. Oooh and Nothing. Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing. My day is filled with nothingness. That's why I hate questions like : "what's up?" nothing. "what did you do today?" nothing. "What are you doing this weekend?" oh nothing. So I don't know? Nothing!

Fairy001

Mine is "I'm not being funny, but........"

This is said directly before being rude or abrupt. :)

Peace xxx

Ajuna24

Word: "I"
Phrase: "I don't know"

It sounds so stupid because I use them so often... arrgh

x000x

Psychedelicious said:
What's your most overused word and/or phrase? I say I don't know and nothing more than anything. Half the time I say I don't know I do know, but just don't want to say it. I will never say my opinions or the correct answer unless I am absolutely sure it's correct. Oooh and Nothing. Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing. My day is filled with nothingness. That's why I hate questions like : "what's up?" nothing. "what did you do today?" nothing. "What are you doing this weekend?" oh nothing. So I don't know? Nothing!

I say those same phrases like a billion times a day and I say "ya know" and "like" a lot. I don't know why I say "Nothing" and "I don't know" because a lot of the time it's not nothing and most of the time I do know.

livingnsilence

I use the phrase "I don't know" alot when I'm really nervous b/c either I'm too afraid to say what I want to say or my mind is just going blank at the moment. I recently went to a doctor about my SA to get on meds and he asked me tons of questions and most of the time all I could say is "I don't know" to them the first couple times he'd ask them even when I knew the answers.

Akira

I say "I guess" a lot. I guess that's so I can just agree with whatever someone says without being blamed for being wrong, because I never said I was right. And I hate it when people ask, "What's up?" Do they even expect to get a response other than "nothing" or "not much"? ..Or "the sky."

ikemikes15

Mines "Ummm probably, ill think about it", Knowing ahead i probably wont give any thought towards whatever the subject is.

OR

"Damn, Geez man sounded like alot of fun I definitly would of went you should of called me".
probably wouldn't of even answered the phone if they did :lol: