I don't know what everyone should be afraid of...

Anonymous

I don't know what everyone should be afraid of...

i know i am afraid too
but after reading some forums and i see how you people write... i can almost somehow see each and everyone of yous personalities... neways yous have great personalities and the only difference with others is that WE are too afraid to show it for some irrational reason and we just don't know how to... yet
don't worry it varies with us people when we're gonna get outta our shells. but we all will.
we'll go thorugh experiences and learn and get stronger and we'll come closer to realizing how dumb this fear is. i just wanted to share this with everybody because i dont know why but i feel like i'm being blessed with a positive attitude today
:wink:

sorry if i offended any of you with all this gay talk cuz this kinda stuff usually makes me puke
:?

Crimefish

Thank you. I agree. And good luck with your own anxiety. :)
I suck at replying... someone help me out.

Anonymous

hey Crimefish ur cool... i like that
(lol at myself)
wow... u must LOVE me because i'm super dork!!

Crimefish

What's with the bulgy-eyed shock face?
I'm in slight awe that you think I'm cool, I wish I was in real life...
And yes. I love dorks. If you're a dork, I love you. It's that simple... unless you're the whale penis kind of dork... then stay away.
...I'm babbling. I will shut up now.

Crimefish

I'm sure no offence was meant... Actually, I don't wanna argue about this, it bugs me when people use "gay" as a bad word. The end.
*slightly dubious* Maybe Jess_19 meant happy talk...? happy talk makes me puke.

Anonymous

WHOA!
whale penis!!!!!

i hope that has nothing to do with me...

oh yeah just to let evryone know... i'm JESSica

:oops:

LilMissTragic

OMG, I thought I questioned weird things....now worrydoll has gone and put animal clitoris's in my head. I'm gonna have to look it all up online, the suspense is killing me!

Anonymous

whoa there lay off the booze ppl!!!!!

whale penises....whale clitoris....
u people got me nauseous of the though of them being put together :?

AHHHHHHHHHHH this forum wusnt supposed to end up this waaayyy
nooo

oh wutever!! as long evrybody here's enjoying :lol:

LilMissTragic

lol...sorry Jess, me and worrydoll are obviously easily amused. So anyways, Hows everyones day going?
Today my happiness level is at 86%...thats probably cause I've locked myself in my own little hovel with the thought of animal genitals...OMG, this is starting to sound like a beastiality forum...lmao.
OK OK no more talk of animals bits n bobs!!!

LilMissTragic

lol...sorry Jess, me and worrydoll are obviously easily amused. So anyways, Hows everyones day going?
Today my happiness level is at 86%...thats probably cause I've locked myself in my own little hovel with the thought of animal genitals...OMG, this is starting to sound like a beastiality forum...lmao.
OK OK no more talk of animals bits n bobs!!!

Crimefish

LOL! This thread rules.
Yeah, do animals have clitorises? (Is that even a word?)
Like with pregnant cows, don't the farmers, uh... put their arm up its butt? Is there only one hole? Do cows not have vaginas?

I'm now questioning my whole existence.

LilMissTragic

ROFLMAO...OMG, you two are so funny!!
I'm glad to see I aint the only one that thinks of weird stuff. As for cows having a vagina...well, lets just say youve put me off milk!!!

Anonymous

I did.
Even the responses of the neurotic who was offended, an di think the ened was magnificent. i like all the non relevance stuff.

Anonymous

um ray i think they were offended by the phrase "sorry if i offended any of you with all this gay talk cuz this kinda stuff usually makes me puke " on account of it being hompphobic and ignorant. but other than that i also thought it was funny. i wish i knew what worrydoll had said now though.