I don't want to live with my girlfriend anymore

WeirdyMcGee

...continue lying to her so she doesn't commit suicide or start smoking?
haha- you silly.
Honesty is always better in the long run.

There is already another girl living in the other room, yes? So, she should be enough to pick up the other half of the rent (although I assume you split it into 3rds-- but half usually isn't too much more of a jump)
-find yourself a place to move on craigslist/kijiji/newspaper - check it out before you move to make sure it's legit
-explain to her honestly that it's your problem and not anything she did and you will move out
-then leave and go on with your life.

No one should feel like they're 'settling' with whoever they are in a relationship with.
If you're meant to be with her and never sleep with another woman again, you'd feel like you don't have to sleep with another woman again... but since you obviously do, it's hurting both of you.
I assure you she's felt some of that just from the way you act and sure, she may hate you for breaking up with her but it's for the best for both of you.

That's what I think.
Don't lie-- lying hurts the most.

razzle dazzle rose

If I were to go out and come home at 2am on a Saturday night, I guarantee she'd be upset. I want to go out and come home at 2am but I don't want to deal with the consequences.

I would be upset too, and that is not an irrational reaction really.

What should I do? I like her, but I'm starting to hate feeling trapped in my own apartment. I have nowhere to go. Can't go back home. I want to run away, or get in my tiny car and get ran over by an SUV.

Moving in together is a huge milestone in a relationship. You two were already in that living situation as roommates before getting into a relationship. It can screw with your emotions. I can also bet that she feels the same way you do.

This past summer I had the chance to live with my boyfriend for a couple weeks. It was something we had not done before. Well, I would relish that little time he spent away from home so I could do my own thing. He did as well! When I left one day to go to the store, I found him home playing video games ::p: We all crave our alone time. It is very important to have, or else we do start feeling resentful and trapped.

However once again I feel like I can not trust myself to commit to one woman. I think most guys have this problem. I want to fertilize many many many women, as many as I find attractive and who will have sex with me. I want to be single but at the same time I want someone who will always be there! UGH.

Not all guys are like this thankfully! *phew* But you are and that is okay. Being honest with the other person is the right thing to do in this case. You never know, she may feel the same way as you and wants to be with as many men who will have her.

I want this roommate girl OUT of here so my gf can move back into the other room! I'm getting close to giving this girl a one month's notice to get the hell out. She is not listed on our lease.

Get this done. You gave it a try and it did not work out. And if this roommate is saying bad things about you, why would you want to share a living space with her? No way! A couple living with a roommate is really asking for more drama.

If I give her a real chance, then that means I have to give up on ever having sex with another woman. That's a HUGE sacrifice. As easily as I got with her, I could get with another. Sure she's a nice girl, and I do enjoy when we go out places.

It is a big sacrifice. Sometimes I want to be with other men too, and go out with other men. I like the excitement of being with someone new. It is a rush. This was very hard at the start of my relationship with my boyfriend...and, well, I still feel this from time to time. I am guessing it is natural. Other people I talk to say they feel the same way.

There is no such thing as "The One" by the way. There are many people in this world we could be compatible with if given the chance. Being in a relationship doesn't mean it will be forever, even if you want it to be. We cannot control what the future will bring.

It's just being stuck with her here in this house that drives me nuts. I like to be home, in my shell of a room shut off from the outside world. I feel invaded sometimes. I feel like my way of life is misunderstood by her. She really likes me, I can tell she does.

You two living together is not really the ideal situation. You two really should be dating while living apart. But if this is not an option, you two will have to lay down some rules so you two don't drive each other nuts. They do say that each person should have their own life and do their own thing while being in a relationship to avoid these sorts of problems. Easier said than done of course.

I guess I need to choose between her, and every other woman on the planet that I could have a chance with. Just as I'm unsure about there being a God, I'm unsure that any girl I am with is actually "the one." The divorce rate is staggering.

Are you two getting married? I am a little confused...

I think we ALL settle for what's there waiting for us at the time, until time takes its course and withers the relationship, much like mold on fresh produce.

That is the most romantic thing I have ever read. It melts my heart a little ;)

Maybe it will work itself out over time. I'm just bored, as many people get in a relationship. This is when people end up cheating, making mistakes, getting angry for no reason etc...having sex with the same woman for days, weeks, months, YEARS on end gets extremely........old....

There are many couples who have open relationships. They each have their own rules, and communication is very important to making these work. This sort of arrangement may work better for you.

Also, there are always new things you can try. So many things. Women like trying new things too!

Sometimes there is no avoiding problems in relationships like cheating, jealousy, arguments. They happen. That is the sucky part of a relationship. But there are so many good things too. That is why people stick with them.

That is pure genius. I don't know why I feel like it IS my duty. I'm just weird like that. The thing is I know that I will definitely miss her. Nobody has treated me better than her. It's like I sabotage everything good that happens to me. Why would I do that? There's something very wrong with my mind. I feel like I don't deserve good things, so I push them away in subtle ways.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

We want what we cannot have.

I really do hope that things work out for both of you in a way that neither of you gets hurt.