I feel Sad..

Bexi

I suddenly feel really sad :( help me please! what do u do when u feel down? I want to stop it b4 i get too low xxxx

zoooo

Hmm.. I'd try and find something that normally cheers me up or makes me laugh.. A film, music, comics.. I know it can be reeeeally hard.. But try and belive it'll work. Distraction sometimes works. Sorry if all this is obvious. And here are some smiles :D :) :lol: :wink:

maggie

hi Bexi...when i feel that way...i work out....on my treadmill in my basement....crank up the music....it's such a huge stress release too...usually makes me feel better :)

Bexi

exercise is a good idea yes! i need some monty python i think hohoho! thanks for my smiles too xxx

zoooo

Good, try that!

Also, I just had a look in the PhotoAlbum.
You're really pretty :)
(I'm not lesbian though, so don't get scared :D )

Bexi

hehe! i am not scared of lesbians! I'd be flattered! hehehe bless ur heart tho

mood swings are shitty yes, it is 12.21am here, so i am limited in what i can do right now, this is my problem, although doing exercise in the day would surely help me sleep, i will do some i think 2moro.

Bexi

My BF is taking me to do some archery! im so excited about it! I mentioned once ages ago that i wanted to try it and he remembered! how odd for a man to do that eh?? I like ppl on here, they make me feel better xxx

zoooo

Well, I'll tell you what I do when I feel very sad. I go my husband for comfort. He's excellent at it :D

(I didn't want to say that at first just in case you didn't have a bf. I didn't want to risk making you more sad!)

I also read somewhere that male phermones can work as a "happy-drug" on us girls, and in my case I know it helps :) So go and sniff his neck :D

aoao

ooh archery is fun :D and rock climbing, even though i'm bad at those things

the movie "but i'm a cheerleader" always cheers me up hehe

paul

hey bexi! hey I'm not in a good mood either but I'm going to attempt to come off as a really, really happy person right now. :D
hey how about this I'll wrote a poem. 8O

Bexi is definitely great
She's very easy to relate (to, but that doesn't rhyme)
She is very nice, I'd say
I see her getting past SA
Her advice is very good
And easily understood
I know this poem wasn't the best
Sorry, right now I'm stressed

the end! you should feel special because I've never written a poem for somebody. :lol:

redlady

Hey there Bex, i'm sorry that you feel this way my friend. I'll attempt to cheer you up with some hilarious dialogue from one of your favourite movies - Monty Python's Holy Grail.

As the Frenchman says to the English k niggets:

"Go and boil your bottoms, son of a silly person"

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headedanimal, food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your maother was a hampster and your father smelt of elderberries"

"...i unclog my nose towards you, sons of a window dresser"

"I wave my private parts at your aunties, you brightly coloured mealy templed, cranberry-smelling, electric donkey-bottom biters."

"We burst our pimples at you, and call your door-opening request a silly thing. You tiny brained wipers of other people's bottoms"

"....we fire arrows into the tops of your heads and make castanets of your testicles already"

Good grief - those French knew how to give a good telling off :lol:

Here is the website i got this from if you want to check it out,

http://www.serve.com/bonzai/monty

Feel better soon Bex - remember your never alone you always have us here and we love you Miss Bexi xxx

Bexi

:lol: o gosh i love monty python so much, that has to be the funniest film EVER EVER! thank u muchly RED, ur rather special xxx

young

I swear, i must be like the only person who has never seen monty python. Weird. :?

Anyway what i do to cheer myself up. If i'm not in the mood to do some cardio, which can give you same benefits are anti-depressant pills, without the pills. I usually draw or write. I do one of my hobbys. Tho archery sounds like fun. Same with rock climbing. So it sounds like your on the right path.

redlady

Bexi said:
:lol: o gosh i love monty python so much, that has to be the funniest film EVER EVER! thank u muchly RED, ur rather special xxx

You are most welcome my dear, it was my pleasure - i thought you would like that. And you are pretty special yourself too and lovely to boot!!

I hope you feel better soon Bex. xxx