I FOUND LOVE AT LAST

Anonymous

woohoo just thought i would post on here to update my life I had a few bad experiences with men I really liked them but they always said i was too shy.. the fact is 3 monthes ago i did meet someone and i thought i would never be happy.. but one night i went out i was feeling really really depressed thought i don't care what happens to me i want to die. that night i got pissed and met one of my male friends. friends that i had never met befor i stayd with him and i thought when i sober up he will just think i'm strange and too shy but we just click) I'm my self with him. ive never been my silly self with any man. But we just clicked its really strange one minit i want to die and the next my life falls in to place. he told me there is nothing rong with me I was just meeting the rong kind of men and he told me (I don't think you'r shy) nice to hear that. he also said he loves me and wants to buy me a ring. we been together 3 monthes now I'm Elkapath but can't remember my pass word and still have not got it in my email so just have to be Elkapath1 anyway i thought i would never find anyone but i did

Yossarian

Congratulations Elkapath, I'm well chuffed for you. there is hope after all :D
Welcome back by the way!

Remus

Staff member
aww a happy ending, I'm happy for you mate, good luck for you both for the future :D

Pro

I'm very late with this but I just had to say good job! I hope it's all working out, I'm sure he's made a big difference in your life.

AuroraSky

That's great new Elki!

Just goes to show that love can turn up in the most unexpected places and times, and so we never should give up.

tupac

im happy for you and best of luck to the both of you. reading ur thread i was thinking you were urself for the first time and right away u met someone u liked. i wonder maybe thats the real problem with us, we cant be ourselves so i sort of dont blame people when they think we're messed up. or i might just be trippinnn, am i?