I hate inconsiderate people but I love compassionate one

susan12

I admire people who are very sensible and doesn't have to talk bad against his fellow, or those people who laugh at others misfortunes. I love to associate with people who had a big heart. I once have a date with a very obnoxious guy who talks blabber about other people. That was the first and the last I had a date with him. It only reflects of what kind of person he is.

Appropriate dating questions

Last edited:

_Hope

Unfortunately the world has its fair share of inconsideratre people and I don't blame you for not wanting to go on a date with him again. Although there are some people who would enjoy that kind of conversation lol.

MrJones

I admire compassionate people, it's sad to see that there are more inconsiderate people...

Srijita52

I hate inconsiderate people too.Though I don't think its always that black & white.Sometimes ppl don't even realise they're being inconsiderate or hurting someone's feelings.

Srijita52

Yeah, I haven't decided which is worse, someone who is completely unaware of how inconsiderate they're being, or someone who is aware of it but continues to do it and/or does it on purpose. I suppose the latter..... *shrug*

I think the first one's are more annoying if they continue to be inconsiderate even if they are made aware about it.

Metal_isthe_Answer

Personally, I do not care about other people, I find it really hard to sympathize with anyone, Im not the type to talk about people behind their back or be rude to them, I just ignore others so I dont have to deal with them in any capacity