i hate my life

Anonymous

I am 13 and i really hate life. I get picked on at school and i don't have any friends, people look at me as if i am a peice of dog crap. I self harm myself and nobody seems to care but if my dad found out he would go mad. My parents act as if they don't love me and they are always having a go at me. I am doing really bad at school and now it feels like my teachers are picking on me they are always telling me off for things i haven't done and i have had 3 afterschool detentions in the past week i just don't understand my reason for living.

Anonymous

I would try and talk it over with someone whether its face to face or on the phone. If you're that miserable, you have absolutely nothing to lose.

Go for it!

LilMissTragic

Poor kid will be suicidal in a minute.
annonymous, 13 is a hard age for anyone. I was like you at that age, bullied, shy, hated my life the works. Thankfully you have come on here and told people how you feel. It might not seem much of a step but you are at least trying to get advice about what to do. When i was 13 I had no one to turn to, computers weren't that common in households (ohh i feel old).
You might think your parents hate you but that aint true, they want to help you and think that by pushing you they are going to help, my mum tryed the same and i thought she was pushing me away. I Think your parents really need to know how you feel, maybe you could write it down if you find it too difficult to actually do it verbally. Your parents probably dont even realise how you feel because most people think teens are supposed to be moody and angry anyways, hormones do that to ya. You say your dad would go mad if he found out you self harmed, that in itself proves he cares, he wouldnt want you to harm yourself. He will probably be very upset if he knew. Parents often get angry with themselves for not noticing how bad thier kids have been feeling. Please let your parents know...or maybe a teacher you feel comfortable with. You can't do this all by yourself. The sooner you let someone know how unhappy you are the sooner they can start to help you.

Anonymous

your not the only one man. i'm 22 and i you have no idea how horrible my life is. i also used to be picked on a lot when i was 14 in high school. i've had horrible anxieties since i was a freshman in h.s., and i still have it 8 years later. as a result of this i've not only hurt my life but i've destroyed other ppl's lives as well. i really really wish i could shoot myself, but i don't because of religious reasons. i can't get a job because of unbearable panic when talking to employers. i'm afraid of going out in public because i've earned a horrible reputation about myself as a result of s.a. most people consider me a loser in this world.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

I'm just happy i can take it out on this forum. why does life have to be so fu**ed up for?

GettingThere

13 can be a really tough age. It does get better.

I could not believe the change in people when I left school and started working. Suddenly no more bullying and name-calling. People change as they get older so you will find that its not all gloom and doom. Hang in there and follow Tragic's advice too.

Anonymous

Your life sounds identical to mine too i have had bullying for ages i mean ages, i will not let people put me down for my lack of friends, and ugly ways.
I HATE PEOPLE i have my reasons,
i will tell you why,
i have had problems with people for years, i has affected me but,
i was werid looking for a couple of years ( maybe 3 years max) anyway in that time i was really really hated becasue i was different, i hate my self now what a pain huh?
you dont want to know me when i was 13 years old.
Nobody ever stood up for me i have no friends becasue of my ugly teenage ways i hate it when people know ya past i hate the way people gossip behind my back i hate them they dont know me why are they doing it, they dont know me.
anyway thats all for now
Claire

Anonymous

Claire, how old are you now? If you are much beyond 13 i think you can escape your situation by moving to a place where no one knows your past. this is what i intend to do once i get this s.p. out of myself somehow.

Also, are you a guy or girl? This is just so i can picture who i'm replying to.