i hate my school, wat should i do?

Anonymous

i really hate my school, when im in it, i feel afraid of it.
i dont know the reason
im in a boarding school. is dat the reason?
i started to study in this school last sept., the first day i got in, i just feel strange and sad. till today, i still feel very very bad.
anyone tell me why??
anyone help me?

Hamble

Boarding school is quite daunting to alot of sane normal intelligent people. You're not alone. Give it another 4 weeks, try and sign up to a couple of extra curricular clubs. If by the end of the spring term, you really feel like you don't want to continue there, talk to your parents, or "personal tutor"...or anyone there you deem friendly enough to talk to. Don't suffer alone, let people know, this isnt unusual at all and you wont be judged :wink:

Anonymous

Dear School Girl.

I am sorry. I hate my school also. I am a full time boarder. My parents live over in Germany and only go home twice a year.

My school is my prison to where i am bound.
My life is useless, my hopes invain.

People despise of me because i use the computers so much, but this is only because people leave me out. Every time I see my house mistresses they make me want to cry because always a poison sentence manages to wriggle its way from their mouths.

I feel so alone in life, but still i manage to see the day through. Even my fellow boarders are evil, horrid towards me. They go off in pairs and becasue we are 7, i am left on my own.

Enough of me though, i am not interesting.
How many times do you see your family. How many times to you escape the boarding community to be taken out by friends?

Anonymous

i have the same feelin with you, but i go home once a week.
teachers dont even give us fairness! dats another problem. if teachers are better , i think i can stand.
and of course, some of my friends are becoming bad, when i first step into this school, they were quite good though. its hard to deal with them. one looked my roomate's dairy, and once she lived in my room, she made my desk like a litter bin! i dont know if i did anything make her hate me