I HATE MYSELF

Anonymous

Hamble said:
annoymous said:
IF THIS DOES'NT MOTIVATE YOU TO GET HELP NOW,I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL!!!!!!!

why do you leave messages under an annoymous ID? why not sign up and register? If you're so perfect, why not give us your identity and tell us all about yourself
First off,what more do you need to know?My post describes my life in a nutshell.Secondly,how would i think i'm "so perfect" being a 30 year old virgin living with mommy?I was simply advising him to not end up like me! :roll:Oh and by the way it's spelled:ANONYMOUS! :lol:

Anonymous

SP can wreck people's lives. It affects some people to a lesser extent than others. Please accept that some people are going to have moments of utter despair which makes them feel bitter. Some people will post in a state of extreme frustration and anger. They're not bad people, they just feel cheated.

From my experience, most SP sufferers are actually sensitive people who just can't seem to fit in or make their life work. The sense of injustice inevitably leads to anger and despair.

stu84

thats a shame what you going through mate. i do sympathise even though i cant relate, i know what it feels like to REALLY feel like shit.

you did a good thing though atleast trying to get a job, maybe go with a mate down to the job centre, or even try getting back into education.

Henry

Dude, listen. My name is Henry, and I'm 18 years old. And man I have the same problem you have, not having the courage to apply for a job, no friends, anything. I would shake and almost cry at the thought of asking someone for an application, and worse yet I just moved to this town, talk about stressful. :? But you know what? I applied anyway. I must have looked like a complete loser/retard when doing it, but I did it anyway. I now applied at 5 different places and now I have a job. You got to hang in there man. Its a day to day struggle, but if you preserver to the end, it will all be worth it, trust me. As for the friends thing, well I havent really solved that bit myself much either, but just worry about one thing at a time. As the great Winston Churchill said, "Never, never, never give up!"

missluiza

ralph

message for ralph; encouraging someone to kill themselves when they feel depressed is more than a little sick. People use these forums to feel like they're in a safe place where they can talk to people who understand.
How can you be that flippant about another person's suffering? Just because someone feels bad, it doesn't mean they should put themselves out of their misery, as you say. Imagine the family and the awful fallout for those close to the person. If you can.

Anonymous

Haunted said:
FUCK...i went to go try to find a job and stop being such a anti-social loser at home all the time, and i couldn't even ask people for a application..i felt like people were staring at me, like im some fat piece of shit nobody cares about, wondering around all alone, when i did get the nerve to ask for an application i choked, and studdered, and acted like a retard,

Anonymous

Haunted said:
FUCK...i went to go try to find a job and stop being such a anti-social loser at home all the time, and i couldn't even ask people for a application..i felt like people were staring at me, like im some fat piece of shit nobody cares about, wondering around all alone, when i did get the nerve to ask for an application i choked, and studdered, and acted like a retard,

Woops, sorry for the double post.

When I was 17 I was exactly the same way. I remember applying at a book store when I was 17ish, had to have a friend ask for the application for me because I couldn't get any words out. Man did I feel like a loser.

You're missing an important fact here. Even though you were scared to death you still asked for the application. That takes alot of courage, believe me, I know. It doesn't matter if you choked, it only matters that got the application.

You're being too hard on yourself. Now fill out the application, go turn it in, get an interview and blow it. Then go grab another application, get another interview and blow that one as well. Eventually it won't sting so bad and slowly it'll get better :D It doesn't matter if you blow it, or act insecure, it only matters that you have the courage to go through with the plans you make anyways. And obviously you do have courage because you got that first application without having to have a friend get it for you.

Anonymous

Anonymous said:
When I was 17 I was exactly the same way. I remember applying at a book store when I was 17ish, had to have a friend ask for the application for me because I couldn't get any words out. Man did I feel like a loser.

You're missing an important fact here. Even though you were scared to death you still asked for the application. That takes alot of courage, believe me, I know. It doesn't matter if you choked, it only matters that got the application.

You're being too hard on yourself. Now fill out the application, go turn it in, get an interview and blow it. Then go grab another application, get another interview and blow that one as well. Eventually it won't sting so bad and slowly it'll get better :D It doesn't matter if you blow it, or act insecure, it only matters that you have the courage to go through with the plans you make anyways. And obviously you do have courage because you got that first application without having to have a friend get it for you.

Good advice

felix

Hello haunted.
First of all don't listen to any of the bad comments, they're just sad horrible people.
And please please please don't do n e thing drastic. Trust me its not worth it, you're quite young and you've still got lots of time to make your life better.
I think if its got this bad you should see someone for professional help, I know how scary it'll be but once that parts over with tis got to get better.
AND.....you're not a loser. I know lots of cool people that are 17 and have never been kissed, and even more who are virgins. That does not make you a loser and I'm sure you're a really cool person.
Could you do another post so that we know your ok?
: )

richkid

IT seems to me that all you want is what everyone else has and seems to be happy with like a girlfriend, and friends of your own that makes you feel you will have a life. I would question that to is that what you really want!?

Do you want to be just like everyone else?!

Having particular items or things can you honestly say will make you change. I don't think it will, I have a girlfriend I'm improving I feel happier but I haven't changed a great deal I still get anxious when I talk to people.

To change it has to be about YOU, how you feel about yourself, what YOU want to achieve fuck the rest of them. The people that have confidence (belief in themselves) are those who don't depend on what others think of them. Over time you get receptive to what others say to you and start believing you useless, Is that true?

Start understanding whatyou actually want and what your affriad of and clear you mind of all the bullshit that other people have place on you.

You can't change who you are inside, but you can change peoples perceptions.

Things will eventually slot in place, you can't wait for it to happen make it happen for YOU.

Good luck with the job hunting I'm in same position, keep at it!