i have a date tonight but i have HH!

Phantom

ok, well, this is my first date in 3 years and this girl wants to go on a date. i still havent gotten my medicatioin for my glyco cream yet and its gonna be pretty hot tomorow night (and again, ya... i got HH on my ass... literally :oops: ). any advice?.....
:oops:

Phantom

it was fun haha. i had a couple drinks of alcohol which stopped my sweating completely but my whole body was sweatin like a pig when me and my date were....ummmm.... ya know lol. Kinda embarassing haha

Phantom

ill keep ya guys updated again maybe tonight or tomorow night when i go on a date again. this time, no alcohol to stop my sweating and i'll be sitting down at a restaurant instead of standing up like in a club/bar (sweating on my ass is really bad even when i sit and theres a big sweat stain on the seat :oops: )

ive been thinkin tho. ive been thinkin that i should just be open wit the people i date and just tell them straight up that i have a sweating problem. 99% of the time, they are understanding. because if you dont, your just gonna worry about the person seeing it and your just gonna stress about hiding it from the person which of course makes you sweat even more. know what im sayin? im thinkin about telling my date tonight about my sweating (itll be a little hard because its gonna be hard tellin her i got a sweaty ass :oops: ) but ill keep yall updated with the date and the glyco cream that im hopin to get this week. take care