I have never had a girlfriend in my life

Steppen-Wolf

I really do think that confidence is the key, once you stop acting like a scared puppy girls at the very least start noticing that you exists, and from then is just a matter of finding someone who suits you.

Of course, you have to think within your means; if you're unattractive, broke, charmless, uninteresting and so on, you can't really expect to find a some amazing girl, unless you're extremely lucky.

U

userremoved

Check some posts by girls earlier on in this thread or in other threads: better a guy who hasn't dated than someone who has been all over town and collected all stds possible, or has too crazy exes who won't stay out of his life (and/or badly behaved kids with them)...
(Some guys who have been overly sexual early on even become asexual by the time they're 30 or so...)

Honestly, a guy who made a baby to another preteen at 12 would be more to worry about... (Though some may turn out nice too..)

I actually asked a couple of ladies today at college and they said the same thing. In fact they believe that a guy with less experience would probably treat a girl better than a guy thats been in a lot. Their reasoning being that theres that possibility he might come into the relationship with baggage from his last GF. Of course I didnt mention the SA and depression stuff, Im not stupid. But at least experience isn't as big deal as we might feel it is. One less thing to worry about.

BiWinning

Let's think about this.
Girls on here are complaining about never getting boyfriends and guys on here are complaining about not getting girlfriends...
Hmm....
*strokes goatee*

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Let's think about this.
Girls on here are complaining about never getting boyfriends and guys on here are complaining about not getting girlfriends...
Hmm....
*strokes goatee*
I suspect that in the majority of cases, if you put the guy who's complaining about not having a girlfriend in the same room as the girl complaining about not having a boyfriend, they would do their best to avoid each other and share few if any words.

U

userremoved

Yeah... but you know who lives near me?

NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE! Not even in the same country most of them.

Theres a girl in your country I really want to meet. Damn distance. Why cant I exist in all places at all times? Wait thats kinda creepy >.>

spect01

You can always find something to fill the void, but after a while it will haunt you. Believe that.

U

userremoved

I'm not that hideous, but I'm also no billionaire either.

There's got to be at least one person in the world that would like to get involved with you. You gotta think, I hear about women developing relationships with dudes in prison. You're scraping from the bottom of the barrel if you're trying to start something serious with a dude who can't leave a building for a few years. Most likely the one thing screwing us over is we dont express interest to enough women. For me I only ask a girl out like one every blue moon, then after the rejection, get discouraged from asking anyone else for another several months.

*disclaimer* This is only my opinion and I do not mean to offend anyone who may be involved with a prisoner or is with someone who may have been released from jail.

AGR

I actually asked a couple of ladies today at college and they said the same thing. In fact they believe that a guy with less experience would probably treat a girl better than a guy thats been in a lot. Their reasoning being that theres that possibility he might come into the relationship with baggage from his last GF. Of course I didnt mention the SA and depression stuff, Im not stupid. But at least experience isn't as big deal as we might feel it is. One less thing to worry about.

I dont think that is true,they might be trying to be nice or whatever reason,but we definetely know they wont go for those guys,for example go to the thread:would you date younger or older people,you will see that male inexperience is very frowned upon.

Thelema

I dont think that is true,they might be trying to be nice or whatever reason,but we definetely know they wont go for those guys,for example go to the thread:would you date younger or older people,you will see that male inexperience is very frowned upon.

I agree. What people say is different than what they necessarily do.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I agree. What people say is different than what they necessarily do.
Truth. Thankfully, women are not like employers. You don't have to submit a resume to be checked for a certain list of absolute requirements (not most women, anyway), without which you will be summarily dismissed before the interview. If a girl likes you, she likes you.

How many women you talk to has a lot more to do with your success rate than, well, probably anything. It's worse than useless to spend your time fretting over what you don't have to offer. I can easily come up with numerous reasons why other men are better candidates than myself. Lucky for all of us, women often have highly questionable judgment. :)!

Feathers

Lucky for all of us, women often have highly questionable judgment. :)!

LOL Nathaniel!!!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Pips, now that's the attitude!! Real life field experience!!
No use pondering over it alone in the room when you can ask actual target market demographics about it!!

Well, I was thinking the other day... No matter how flawed, messed up, bitchy/bipolar, stupid/ignorant/clueless wo/men are (or can be), there are always others out there DESPERATE for any friendly word/look/interest... I guess it works both ways!!

So, no matter how messed up you are, there are people out there even more messed up than you (or even more together, and just clueless lol)

There are people 'out there' with kinks for just about anything!!

Think girls don't like the broody/depressed/miserable type - think again! Why are the Twilight/vampire series so popular??

Well, you want to avoid the too desperate ones and look for some quality people to hang out with, and work on yourself and your own self image/communication/cooking/money-making skills meanwhile etc.

The high breakup/divorce rates just mean people need to learn how to be better partners etc.
Shy people can be much better partners than the too-loud too-obnoxious partygoing animals!! (no offense to anyone who is one!! Just check any teenage 'comedy' series though - a shy nice guy could be a muuch better partner than some of those big mouth types out there!!)

Feathers

I suspect that in the majority of cases, if you put the guy who's complaining about not having a girlfriend in the same room as the girl complaining about not having a boyfriend, they would do their best to avoid each other and share few if any words.

lol that is true - if both are too shy there needs to be another way of 'ice-breaking', eg some common interest, common friends or doing some volunteer work together or such...
(where I live, unfortunately usually the 'ice breaker' is alcohol, which makes too shy guys turn into too-obnoxious Casanovas lol whereupon it's difficult to take them seriously...)