I Highly recommend Drinking Green Tea

davidburke

sounds like the placebo effect you hear it does this so when you drank it you felt better because you expected too. I've drank green tea for years and haven't got that feeling(i've never heard of it affecting your mood before that) and don't believe all the stuff about it slowing down aging thats not true

AimeeSP

well i just had another cup and i'm no longer tense or worried, its just a very calm almost dreamy feeling like i'm floating..i can see why its used for depression..

Oooh Awesome! I think i'll look into this myself and have a cuppa everyday!

WOW.. I have been drinking green tea for a while..I guess thats; what keeps me throught the day.. I drink it like 3/4 times daily:p now every SA r is gonna buy all the tea there is.. gaaarh.. gotta get my supplies! :p

Hahaha, i'm gonna join the band wagon! :D

davidburke

It contains antioxidants which basically protect your body's cells from the damage caused by free radicals and whatnot.

yes it contains antioxidants but they don't stop or absorb free radicals and prevent damaging your cells as it claimed that was just used by the companys to sell.there is absolutely no evidence of it.