I Just Want To Make It Better

kaycee09

Right now I'm feeling like a failure.
The man I love is fighting what seems to be a losing battle against sadness and loneliness. I want to go to him but I have no way there. I don't know what to say anymore. I don't know how to reassure him.
I don't even know if there's anything I can do. I know when my anxiety or my depression peaks, I can't register anything positive. I'm scared that everything I'm saying is falling on deaf ears. I'm also scared he's blaming himself for being down in the first place.
I just want to take his pain away. I would feel his pain ten times over if it meant he didn't have to anymore.
I just needed to vent.

surewhynot

That's the hardest part about depression I think, you start focusing on the bad so much that you lose sight of all the good things and the good people in your life.

Stay in there and keep being supportive. It might sometimes look like it's hopeless but I'm sure that you're being way more helpful than it appears. Just having someone that can listen to you and understand what you're going through is so important. Tell yourself that things will get better, you two will get through it in the end.

Good luck :)