I knew it!

yesnomaybe

I have mega OCD
lame.

Also, the fact that I used the word "of" twice in that first sentence is really pissing me off.

I applaud your regard for a well structured sentence. There are those who believe everyone should react that way to such a thing. They're primarily unemployed individuals with English degrees.

getbornagain

I've said it a million times, little quirks and habits like that DON'T indicate OCD. When you are constantly doing shit like that, consuming hours of your time, and dealing with anxiety problems as a result of these obsessions is when you have OCD.

Don't take this the wrong way, you could very well have OCD, but because you don't like crushing chips doesn't necessarily mean you have OCD.

rodinski

I've said it a million times, little quirks and habits like that DON'T indicate OCD. When you are constantly doing shit like that, consuming hours of your time, and dealing with anxiety problems as a result of these obsessions is when you have OCD.

Don't take this the wrong way, you could very well have OCD, but because you don't like crushing chips doesn't necessarily mean you have OCD.

^THIS

Are your tortilla's going to sentence you to hell? Nu uh. I don't think this is OCD mate.