I love you

hippiechild

I do, I really, actually love you! Every single and last one of you marvelous members of this impossibly beautiful world. I don't even mean collectively, with exclusion of outliers... I thoroughly love you all on the most individual level, every pixel of every letter.

There's this feeling, like I'm connected and collectively breathing in great gasps of sweet, intoxicating oxygen... knowing that it's your air and my air, and we share it happily. It's as if each and every one of my fingers, arms and toes extends around the world, embracing it like some spindly strands of celestial taffy. To believe in you all is to believe in angels, oh so perfect.

What has been done to me? Are my senses sufficient to decipher your truth even if they were supplied it?
I'll sing with you and we'll share a drink from the same cup of clouds, apple and pear.

That's most definitely not all, but it will have to be presented as such for lack of space in our universe.

<3

Krista

Uplifting, my hat's off to you. Beautifully written if not oddly random in timing.

Last edited:

Lorraine Manca

words cannot describe how great this thread is. you are so awesome hippiechild. you must be like an old soul or a bodhissatva. i love you too. im going to try really hard to hold that thought and love everyone in the world intensly. your post reminds me of really intricate artwork.

Whatever Hippiechild is eating, I want some too!!:) Love you too Hippiechild. You have brightened our day with your thread!:)

Lea

Banned
Looks like you are becoming a God, as only God is capable of loving everybody. Or at least it's what they say :).

lunarla

What a kind soul you are! I agree, definitely. Quite the lot of stand up people we have here.

mrb

wtf are you on hippie :eek: but awww im touched ::eek:: in fact ..... i might send you another snapvine link on your visitor page :) my kids wanted to know who you were, i said quite simply ... a devine being .. untouched by lust , greed , hate , a being that is pure ........ driven by only one thing ...... love :) let love unite the world ... so says hippie child........

iamthenra

Uuuuuhhh.... No offense, but you're a dude and so am I... That feels a little on the "gayish" side... Just figures... I finally get someone to say those three little words, and it comes from a guy... Sheesh. :eek:

Nicholas

Are you sure you love me? I mean, I'm not attractive! I'm hairy! I am a guy! I have balls! Are you still sure? Hmm... I don't believe you! Prove it! Send me like, ten pounds of the stuff you smoked just before writing your post, and then I'll see... if I can embrace the world, love everyone and have all the magical powers you have.

:D
Peace bro.

U

userremoved

That's great to hear man. Everyone here deserves to be happy just as much as those without our challenges and it gives me hope when any one of you are feeling better about life :)