i might have a disorder

Anonymous

lately i've been feeling really depressed sometimes and other times i feel normal. I feel that everyone i meet dosen't like me, at first if i meet somone i think they do, but its like they grow to dislike me, i dont know. I havn't really been aviodent of people i will aviod the casual situation for fear of being made fun of. And even if i dont get made fun of, which is usually the case, i think about if there talking behind my back, although it dosn't really come up that much.

I dont really talk to people in school alot, ill start a conversation with someone, an old friend from elementary. but thats only in class, on lunch i go in the library cuz i get bored and i cant start a conversation. And i've lost interest in hanging out with my friends from elementary school and just hanging out in general.

I dont know mabe im thinking about this too much. Could someone give me their advice id really appreciate it.

Thanks

ICON

that was me that posted that message i just signed up now. Im just wondering if i even have a mental or social disorder.

ICON

im not sure at all, at first i though it was a type of anxiety disorder, than i read somthing about Avoidant Personality Disorder and thought it was that, im not sure, i was hoping some on here could give me some more insight into it.

Warlock

You might want to go read about Social Phobia (Social Anxiety Disorder), Avoidant Personality Disorder, and maybe Schizoid Personality Disorder. Also, go read about depression.

Would you describe in detail what you think your problem is and what is causing it? What is your attitude torwards relationships (relationships in general)?

ICON

I think my problem is lack of social, face to face, contact. When i think about it i dont really talk to many people, i talk to my family obviously and have frequent converstations with them, but in school i dont talk that much, like i said ill talk with someone in class.

Im not sure what i have i've done research on many disorders.

Another thing i forgot to bring up is i have whats known as Essential tremmors in my hands, it runss in my family. I avoid situation because of this and im afraid it may have caused me to develope somthing more.

add:

sorry i forgot to answer ur other question. Well i have relationships with my family i live with them though. My relationship with friends feels like its drifting away. Im not sure what i feel about relationships, cant really say right now.