I used to have SEVERE OCD......Now none!

alwayson

I used to have severe debillitating OCD.

What you need to do is just STOP. It really is simple. Eventually your brain WILL reprogram. I promise!!

Read "The Power of NOW by Eckhart Tolle". This will help a LOT. I have confirmed his teaching with many spiritual teachers.

JCS008

Oprah actually had an episode that aired today on OCD. I ended up seeing the late night showing of it, and it isn't really stoping completely, since that's avoiding and not confronting the problem. Your best bet is to directly tackle the problem head on. Which is exposing yourself to your obsessions and compulsions. But I guess the hard part is starting that sicne for suffers the thought is just too much sometimes.

JCS008

Oprah actually had an episode that aired today on OCD. I ended up seeing the late night showing of it, and it isn't really stoping completely, since that's avoiding and not confronting the problem. Your best bet is to directly tackle the problem head on. Which is exposing yourself to your obsessions and compulsions. But I guess the hard part is starting that sicne for suffers the thought is just too much sometimes.

NYR22

Yes. This book has helped me out significantly. I'm rediscovering it again, listening to the audiobook this time.