Id like to say to legin & any1 else who thinks im a fake

chav

I'd like you to take back your words, you've made yourself quite clear that you dont want me on this website, maybe some others dont either, but i chose not to use teachers, EOW, phsycoligists ect. - i chose this website to help me. Do you know why? because i have a problem. if i was playing games i wouldnt do it on this website, clearly there are people who need help. I am one of them, you say about me being immature and me being 13 explains the poor grammar and spelling, im 13 - what do you expect? ever heard of shortcuts? (msn users should understand
and i'd take a look at some of your posts, i'll give u an e.g I don’t deny that this child has problems.
and If my own child was on a site aimed at adults I would be livid, There are . i'll point them out shall i? your not meant to use a capital letter after a comma, but you ARE meant to use them after a full stop! Tsk :roll:

i dont care if you think my grammar is shit, because im 13, and i dont care! :twisted:

Remus

Staff member
I've been called a fake before, dont think you are alone in this, people online if they take a dislike to you can often make up anything and its hard to disprove it, those who know me in real life obviously know different, dont let it get you down mate.

maggie

....i wish we could be a little less judgemental of eachother on this site....cause many of us are judged daily in our lives by others and come here hoping not to be :roll:

SPECTACULAR

Who's legin anyway?
Hey, the man is 13 and he's proud of it. I'm 19 and i'm proud of it. Does anyone have a problem with that?

What's that have to do with the whole problem?
get out spectacular! :lol:

maggie

chav said:
im not quite sure who that reply goes to maggie... legin or me?
.........it was not meant for either of you specifically.....i guess i meant it for everyone....on this site..including me....i think it's cool in a way...that we come from all over the world..different cultures, different ages..different situations....but we all share a similar problem with anxiety...we are here to support and help eachother....not so much to pass judgement :roll: