Idea

Ritta

Hello fellow members :)

Not long ago someone posted a link to a social advice site. It mentions that online chatting helps develop your communication skills. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting together certain days a week and have a casual friendly chat about anything. The IRC Chatroom would probably be easier to use than the chatbox. The refresh feature seems to lag a bit for me.

If anyone's interested, please reply saying which days and times are more convenient for you. Don't forget to mention your timezone too.

:)

lonely_drummer

I would be interested. The only days that wouldnt work for me would be mondays and fridays and evenings would work best for me and Im in Calgary Alberta.

agoraphobickatie

that's a cool idea! i'd be interested, too! any random times work for me, i'm eastern time zone in the US... maybe you could post somewhere what times we would meet and people could just show up or 'stop by' if they're available at the time? :)

DanFC

As long as I'm not at work or school during the time, I'm in. I've been here for some months now, but I've only had conversations with like two people. I'm in the Eastern time zone and usually available after 6:00 pm during the weekdays, anytime during the weekends.

Why

im literally on the comp all day till school starts and even then.. still on comp

im in pacific time

Ritta

Evenings seem to work best for everyone. :)

How about every night from 7pm till sleepy time :D

That's 7pm ET / 6pm CT / 4pm PT

I'm in the West Coast, so I'll try to get in the IRC Chat Room early. I usually stay up late, so hopefully I'll get to talk to everyone tonight :)