Idrostar?? Help!

Bluehead

new member, but not new sufferer. I've had hyperhidrosis, hands and feet, since I was in preschool. My mom would send socks with me to school and my teachers would have to change them for me. sad :(. Moving on I'm almost 20 and my problem has gotten much worse. I now have anxiety about everything, avoiding all social events. I'm in college and have recently changed my major from pre-med to chemistry just to avoid people! I am now seeing how much this problem is affecting my life. I have tried just about everything including drysol all my life, drionics, and robinol. The robinol helped a little but it had side affects having to do with my stomach and my doctor advised me to stop using it. Drionics worked on my feet, but not my hands, it hurt way to much on my hands. Drysol has only helped me a little. So with all that aside, I'm ready to try something new! This idrostar thing ive been researching is like drionics only a ton better.... i think. I would try it, but to my knowledge it is not available in the United States. Does anyone know otherwise, and if you are using it, is it worth my efforts to try it....

Bluehead

The drionic machine worked pretty well on my feet, but like you said it didnt treat half of my palm because of the two levels. So since I'm pretty sure i can't get the idrostar machine in the US, I was just curious if it worked really well. If you have had good results from it, I might have to take a trip to get it.

Doggie

Hi Pinker,

May I know where did you get your Idrostar from? From which website perhaps?

Do they have electrodes that will need replacement from time to time?

Is Idrostar powered by batteries?

Sorry for asking so many questions, but hope you can help :) Thanks.