If you woke up tomorrow without SA/SP, what would you do?

Silatuyok

If I woke up tomorrow without SA, I'd head out of the house and...

make small talk with strangers on the bus. I'd say something random just for the hell of it, and not care what they think. I'd smile at all the little kids I'd pass, and pet all the doggies people were walking and ask them about their names. I'd have lunch at one of those little trendy places I see and am curious about but never go to because they intimidate me, and I'd ask the waiter for his recommendations... I'd smile at that cute guy across the room...

I'd interact more. I'd stop hiding.

*sigh* That sounds so nice.

*sigh*

DeadmanWalking

I would make a better effort to get a job since even I know I could be doing a better job at trying to find employment. I would also go out more and make friends with more people and get involved in the community around me; furthermore, I would be a better friend to those that I have right now. One last thing that I could think of is to express my feelings to those I have "those feelings" for; I don't have anybody in mind right now, but, should it ever happen, I would be more than willing to tell her how I feel.

WeirdyMcGee

I'd ride my horse off into the sunset.

oh... you mean realistically?
I'd get a minimum wage job and spend the next 20 years paying off my debt.
haha
... or are we talking about fantasy?
uhhh... I'd... spend 3 years in Tibet, meditating over my reason for living; become an A-list actress and give away 100% of the money I gross to charities in hopes of making the world a better place.

*Amy*

That's impossible. I have SA because I think that I have SA. I think it's much of a psychological issue, at least in my particular case. You think you are or have something, then you are/have it.

AMunk3y

wow, just realized how good i have it :(
I'm pissed off that i don't party enough b/c of what i think is SA and some people here just want to be able to have a conversation with a stranger.
God bless you guys....

Necrucifer

Well refraining from posting something really stupid I would say...Pack my stuff move out while getting my job and liscense...Also make a ton of girly friends...not GF's just girly friends because I just feel like I can talk to them more comfortably than guys...

I grew up in a house with my mom and 3 sisters well besides dad but never talk to him much he is kind of mean. Also get a nice GF who would love me till the end rather than having breakups here and there and feel like I wasted a few years with a person who left me because they did not love me no more...:(

Also could someone tell me where the rules are again...I need to re-read so I do not write something I am not aloud to haha!

Last edited: