illegal DRUGS

lifes_to_long

does anyone hear use illegal drugs to soothe the pain or self medicate if so what are they and how do they help?also I was smoking canabis for about 2 years and thats what gave me my SA in the first place among other things has anyone else experienced simular problems with drugs and what are they.high bye and stay dry.

lifes_to_long

also anyone with any LSD experiences they want to share cause im interested in taking it all people have sed about it "is it changes everything" lol sounds cool

Doomed2Die

If cannabis caused you to develope SA then you really should not try acid, really. The only thing that will change is your current state of mind, into a gibbering wreck after a bad trip (likely due to SA).

You know, they are illegal for a reason...

dottie

no offense, but i think your claim that cannibis caused your SA is total crap. again, not meant to be offensive but i don't buy it. not at all.

dottie

Doomed2Die said:

i also disagree with this comment because it implies that all illegal drugs are illegal because they pose a potential physical/psychological threat. read about this history of marijuana. it is not illegal because of it's effects on people. it is illegal because hemp posed a threat to the cotton industry. all of the hooey about the dangers to people is a bunch of propaganda. btw, jesus and our founding fathers grew and smoked dope. i cannot speak for other illegal substances but i felt the need to stand up for marijuana- a PLANT for crying out loud.

lifes_to_long said:
also anyone with any LSD experiences they want to share cause im interested in taking it all people have sed about it "is it changes everything" lol sounds cool

Honestly I don't think you should be dropping acid just because it "sounds cool". It's a powerful drug that can and often does profoundly change people's lives forever.

At least get informed before you do it:

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd.shtml

stardog

Cannabis just makes me twitch uncontrollably...I thought I was gonna die first time I tried my heart was beating so fast

4seasons

I have some suspicion weed caused my SA to. But i think it just made me realize i had it.

SilentType

Banned

I find that to be an ignorant statement. dottie did a good job of covering it. If you really knew why cannabis is illegal. then you wouldn't say that. Kind of ironic too...

Peace

dottie

stardog said:
Cannabis just makes me twitch uncontrollably...I thought I was gonna die first time I tried my heart was beating so fast

lol i look like a tweaker when i smoke it

lifes_to_long

you guys think your all so clever but the truth is your not firstly ill start with the statement about the fact that jesus "was it" and his brothers smoked it so it must be fine that is the biggest pill of bullshit I ever heard firstly if this is your statement then I wasn't smoking the same shit as jesus O.K jesus wud have KOd if he'd smoked the shit I was smoking Im sure things well I hope things have changed for the love of science since your friend jesus was around secondly the reasons why weeds illegal is because it causes some people to go skitzaphrenic (don't know how to spell it)phsychosis,are these all made up for the sake of saving the cotton plus the propoganda is coming out of your mouth, its bull shit.

lifes_to_long

for the better probly.If it changes everything about me I'll be content.
you all mop about your lives. Why don't you do something useful and expand your mind LSD is all about mind expansion.
I don't wanna die without any scars we spend all day worrying about what people think of us because we're trying to fit in, forget it who wants to fit in anyway there so much to be expored we're the lucky ones we've been given the chance to change this perseption of modern day society if only we had some balls to are existance it might be worth something lets fuck up are minds lets be wrong lets evolve.know I no this sounds alittle bit like im quoting fight club(movie)but it roles of the tongue so nice.good day

rado31

it looks like a change is better (they look braver, more active, more sociable . well, totally different) I dont know though how they are really feeling. I guess they dont know either lol

dottie

lifes_to_long said:
you guys think your all so clever but the truth is your not firstly ill start with the statement about the fact that jesus "was it" and his brothers smoked it so it must be fine that is the biggest pill of bullshit I ever heard firstly if this is your statement then I wasn't smoking the same shit as jesus O.K jesus wud have KOd if he'd smoked the shit I was smoking Im sure things well I hope things have changed for the love of science since your friend jesus was around secondly the reasons why weeds illegal is because it causes some people to go skitzaphrenic (don't know how to spell it)phsychosis,are these all made up for the sake of saving the cotton plus the propoganda is coming out of your mouth, its bull shit.

wow that really pissed you off. lol but yeah, go read up on the history. you're still wrong. so, in your world weed is totally risky, caused you sa, but you want to try lsd because it sounds cool. and you call me the clever one!

lifes_to_long

In my world weeds totally risky
In your world jesus smoked weed so it must be fine
(I don't think its hard to judge who's cleverer)
im just saying that weed caused my SA and was interested to hear if anyone else had had a simular experience.

SilentType

Banned
I'm gonna have to take dottie's side on this one. I have definitely had the chance to, but I've been advised not to dose on LSD by some people whom I have comes to trust when it comes to these things. They know I have psychological issues, haha, and I reckon that's why I got that advice. Another reason I never did acid was because I have had some good and some bad experiences with other psychedelics. Just for the record, I've tried mushrooms several times, salvia 15x extract (most potent psychedelic known to man), DXM a few times, and I've smoked pounds and pounds of the green stuff. If weed makes you edgy and "caused sa," then I would advise you not try any potent psychedelic drugs. They tend to be prolonged experiences that are undpredictable and uncontrollable, not to mention the fact that they are the only class of drugs that are gonna set off any mental illness, like schizophrenia, in my opinion.

Weed and LSD should not be mentioned in the same sentence, let alone be classed together in our current drug classings.

I use weed like people use alcohol or anziolytics for SP. It works better than alcohol though (for those who it helps), because there aren't any negative effects if used properly. That's why its my medicine when it comes to my panic disorder and agoraphobia. Seems to work better than the doctor's first line of defense, and her second, and her third, fourth fifth, etc, anyways.

If you want to read up on experiences and information on acid, go to erowid.com, and look up the LSD experience vault. I think somebody linked to it already above me, but I might be wrong...

Peace

zeke24

lifes to long is right about a few things but dont use acid if weed is bad for you!people take acid and never come back from a trip i know someone it happened to. if u want to be retarded or risk permanent damage and u cant even smoke weed, you need to get knocked in the head.jesus didnt smoke weed. i smoked weed and it caused my anxiety. weed gives everyone anxiety at some point. if u smoke weed all the time and quit your going to be very irritated and agitated. dont get me wrong, it does help in certain strains and certain people. it should be legalized for legitament purposes, it is the miracle drug. but ik im a person that isnt compatible with weed.mushrooms are a potential cure for ocd and anxiety tho and it changed my life for the better when i used them. use mushrooms if anything.BTW GUESS WHAT OPIUM,MUSHROOMS,PEYOTE AND COKE ARE FROM PLANTS AND THEY CAN BE FATAL. good day sirs

steel_sparks

I have considered doing illegal drugs (i've smoked merijuana but nothing more) but I've never done it because I personally think people like us are a lot more likely to become addicted, I mean If we are "normal" when we are on them then we are more likely to want to do it again. I'd say think hard about the pro's and cons before you even consider going near any drugs and keep it safe.

Peace