I'm done with women...

Status
Not open for further replies.

violentvalentine

Is this dude for real? I don't know if your are trying be a pick up artist for 15 year olds but that is not what all girls want. Everyone picks the bad apple sometime. Guys need to understand that girls are not wired like guys. We don't think about sex every two minutes. IF a girl turns you down it doesn't mean she thinks bad of you. Sex is the last thing on my mind. I freaken hate 'pick up artist' type guys. They are freaken arrogant and cocky. Its so unattractive. Makes me think they are compensating for something...low self esteem maybe? It just makes guys look week and creepy. Dont beat your self up because u were rejected. Everyone gets rejected.

no1

Banned
you probably think you know, when you don't.

If a girl turns me down? Most of the time a girl turns a guy down for the wrong and superficial reasons and does the opposite for the wrong and superficial reasons too.

And what makes you think you don't think about sex that much? Just because it might be in a different form as a guy's doesn't mean you don't think about sex either. In fact perhaps most of your actions might even be motivated by superficial sexuality, but you might have not known that.

Well at least in my view/experience.

no1

Banned
I sometimes think women can be more sexual than men, many times. Just because it is in a different form, doesn't mean you don't really "think about sex 24/7". Because women can too just in a different way.

Rodox

Lol that aint going to happen,even if you gave up it would not be good for you,you would be like a lion who refuses to eat meat :),in my opinion what you need to do is stop thinking about what other people do or like and put that energy into trying to find what you like.

no1

Banned
Lol that aint going to happen,even if you gave up it would not be good for you,you would be like a lion who refuses to eat meat :),in my opinion what you need to do is stop thinking about what other people do or like and put that energy into trying to find what you like.

to find what I like I have to think about what others like :confused:

klytus

Lol that aint going to happen,even if you gave up it would not be good for you,you would be like a lion who refuses to eat meat ,in my opinion what you need to do is stop thinking about what other people do or like and put that energy into trying to find what you like.
to find what I like I have to think about what others like
Do you have text blindness? Might explain a lot.

Rodox

to find what I like I have to think about what others like :confused:

Well maybe I worded wrong,what I meant was overthinking or try to change it,if you see that its not what you like you move on to look somewhere else.

JCS008

i said to find what i like i have to find what others like jackasss

no need for name calling. but hey, maybe you are an asshole like the guys who allegedly get all the girls. so all's not lost.

sometimes you have to compromise in life. it seems you people to accept you for who you are, but you aren't willing to do the same for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.