i'm home 24/7. talk to me.

"Gee, is it remotely possible that someone who was a high school dropout in the spring is going to community college in the fall??"

As she states on two different posts on Oct 14, Senior in high school in one, and then goes on to say she's in college on another post.

Could it be I'm not so paranoid, lies make me paranoid!

"keep it to yourself and not do damage to others"

I will! This will be my last post. Good Luck to you Hoth and your Social Phobia hope things go well for you, thanks for being polite in your rebuttal, you seem like your a nice person with a good head on your shoulders. Good luck to your friend also, if I'm wrong I meant no harm.

I see your point now about the grade level in Oct 14 posts... I'd assume an innocent interpretation though, like a senior also taking college classes (many do, and if she'd dropped out earlier due to social phobia that doesn't imply poor grades), or the poster simply calling herself a senior because it should be her senior year if she hadn't dropped out. People who are making up a fake life wouldn't forget their backstory the same day... they'd probably actually be more consistent over the short term (while their memory lasts) than real people, since they wouldn't incorporate the oddities of real lives.

jordo

hey i think you added me and we talked once. but you are really hyper :p. well at least you talk a lot. are you sure you have sa? or just agoraphobia. i didnt even know what the word meant...i thought is was being afraid of spiders or something lol so i never came to this forum until i looked up the definition and yep....i'm stuck pretty much at home all the time too. :cry: :?

lyricalliaisons

Re: Agorphobia with panic attacks

punkrockgrrl7 said:
I have been suffering from panic attacks since I was about 17 or so and I am now 25. There was a two year time frame there that I never left my house and I couldn't even leave my yard. Although, I finally did get some help, but I am still afraid to drive and still get anxious sometimes when I go out in public. Does anyone else have panic attacks to where you don't feel real and your heart starts pounding and your hands get all sweaty?
Or have you ever been dreaming you are having a panic attack in your dream and it feels very real in the dream? :roll:
I have dreams just like that. Sometimes I've woken up, thinking it was real, & realizing it's not. Sometimes I have like "fear dreams" where I'm just dreaming about something I'm afraid's going to happen. Like if I'm gonna have to talk to someone & am nervous about it. I couldn't leave my house from the ages of 17-19 (I'm 26 now) & the only thing that got me to finally leave the house was a stroke my mom suffered. I had to leave the house for her (to visit her in the hospital). If it weren't for that, I'd probably still be home-bound 24/7. I still am most of the time, but it's a lot better than it was.

someone to cat to - meow! :)

if anyone has skype you can make free pc to pc calls to eachother and if you have webcams then you can see that the person is sho they say they are - of course being agoraphobes we probably wouldn't want to see eachother or talk on the phone!

:roll:

:lol:

DonTheDarko11

hey everyone. Another agora here. Being antisocial at times does have it's advantages :D but thankfully chat is there for the rest of the time. It definitely sucks not to be able to talk with more people face to face.