I'm looking for a new hobby/activity

mossieman

hi,
i don't know if this has been suggested as would take to long to read them all, but i take my mind off things by doing a bit of buying and selling on ebay.
i sell uk commics, mainly commando as i read them as a child. it can get quite addictive. i buy bulk lots and then split them down. its interesting, fun watching your bids rise and makes a little extra cash.

Tiercel

Gardening is fun. It's nice to watch something bloom, grow, and flourish because you've taken care of it. And sometimes you can eat what you grow, too. If you get hooked on gardening you'll start seeking out all sorts of weird and exotic plants. To get started you really only need seeds, bulbs, or store-bought plants, a shovel, and lots of water and patience.

Birdwatching is fun, too. You can do it anywhere that birds can be found. So you can look out a window at your back yard, walk through a local park, or go to a migration hot spot at a peak time. If you get hooked on this, you'll start keeping a life list and start fantasizing about all the exotic places you could travel to... just to see some new birds. To get started you really only need your eyes and ears. Information can be found online concerning what birds look like and sound like (at least in the US). Eventually you'll end up with binoculars, a field guide or two, and maybe even a CD of bird calls.

Or you can mix the two and try growing a garden to attract some new kinds of birds to your yard. The best part? You'll still have plenty of time for other hobbies, too.

:)

Kat

Anything creative! You're great at singing so learning a musical instrument would compliment that nicely, and eventually you may want to become a music teacher and work one on one.

FOR REAL

Banned
sorry if ive posted this before im easily lost but

jigsaw puzzles seem to be popular, but the way i see it is, if that lot at the factory didny cut it up into wee jigsaw pieces,,,,,,,,,
you wouldnt have to bother building it back up and the shop could sell it as a picture :)

PhantomPod

I recently start taekwondo. Been doing it for about a month and a half now. It's quite fun and is great exercise! I really enjoy it.