I'm meeting a chat friend today

Its great that you're there for her. I'm sure she appreciates it very much.

Yea it does. She has aggressive problems though, which makes it very hard to tell her ''how to deal with that'' because I'm totally not like that, but maybe it helps to show her you can solve probs without aggression :) . She's not like extremely aggressive, but she has anger very much to people in her clinic. She lives in a luxurious clinic with all supervisors. Her place might look so cool but she still hates it.. Which I can understand. but I'm there for her, and she really appreciates it. It can be tough though, but real friends, are real friends :).

Srijita52

Yea it does. She has aggressive problems though, which makes it very hard to tell her ''how to deal with that'' because I'm totally not like that, but maybe it helps to show her you can solve probs without aggression :) . She's not like extremely aggressive, but she has anger very much to people in her clinic. She lives in a luxurious clinic with all supervisors. Her place might look so cool but she still hates it.. Which I can understand. but I'm there for her, and she really appreciates it. It can be tough though, but real friends, are real friends :).
You're a good friend Sassy. Keep it up. :)